Granny's gone and done it again

My son is an ass. I went to the torture chamber because I was hungry and got roped into helping him make brownies so I asked him to bring me one w/ milk and I know he had to of put salt on it. I can taste it ! My eggs were 3 months old at least.

BUT you LIKE salt
that will larn you to keep tossing the fresher ones :oops:

say wishing are hubby and son baaaaaaaaaaack from Montana yet ??

You know the state where the men are men and the sheep are nervous. :lau

Oh yeah, home a long time ago.
5 or 6 more weeks and we take him back... and leave him!

but dont they carry nasty stuff ? I didnt know if it was even safe for me to touch it.
Like what? Rabies and distemper are the worst things. My dad had a little female that would come around and get treats from him. We had others that would beg for cat food on the front porch. They are kind of neat little critters... when they aren't eating your chickens.

Oh yeah, home a long time ago.
5 or 6 more weeks and we take him back... and leave him!

Like what? Rabies and distemper are the worst things. My dad had a little female that would come around and get treats from him. We had others that would beg for cat food on the front porch. They are kind of neat little critters... when they aren't eating your chickens.
IDK Wishing, worms ? fleas maybe ?

I asked Robert if he would go to a creek w/ me tomorrow and bring the net . Maybe catch some minnows. He said I need a fishing lic. Is that true ?
Who's gonna know?

well not sure if wishing fell asleep or is typing a book. BUT I be tired,
Keep getting distracted... Beauty and the Beast is on.
Sleep well.

IDK Wishing, worms ? fleas maybe ?
You can get all that from the cats. Unless the feed has been soiled, I'd feed it to my chickens. They eat stuff off the ground all the time... ground that raccoons have walked across... among many other things.

Back
Top Bottom