Granny's gone and done it again

There is tape on the outside of this tank (thanks goodwill) and hard water stains inside. My 30 gal. was the same sized lid but the rim has broken off and thats where the hood is supposed to sit so I couldnt use it. As dirty as it is it was still cleaner then this new one.

Who's gonna know?

Keep getting distracted... Beauty and the Beast is on.
Sleep well.

You can get all that from the cats. Unless the feed has been soiled, I'd feed it to my chickens. They eat stuff off the ground all the time... ground that raccoons have walked across... among many other things.
Fish and game warden knowing my luck. LOL
The same one we watched a while back?
I didnt see any poop. They didnt leave me much out of 2 bags.

Fish and game warden knowing my luck. LOL
The same one we watched a while back?
I didnt see any poop. They didnt leave me much out of 2 bags.
No, the animated one. Boys have never seen it. #2 is into it! :) In a boy kind of way.

Use the feed. Don't waste it.

That's good.
Too bad that guy from Florida isn't on any more. He was saying he could send fish through the mail.
Ya I remember that. I could order them from the mail too if I had credit card. LOL The fish store I went to had a pr of angels that I really had my eye on. I THINK was $25. for the pair. They were not sexed and never had babies so I think he must of had them for a while and that would be enough for this tank but would need a heater too

Back
Top Bottom