Granny's gone and done it again

Sorta, just today. And all I had to do was move the love seat , 3 marble tables, scrub w/ vinegar the tank , wash all the gravel find a piece of coral I have had for 20 yrs and rinse it then second think myself if it should be used or not and now I have a dry ugly empty dirty fish tank in a spot I didnt want it to be in the first place with no money for fish or a heater. So, ya. I got started.
Coral makes water more alkaline. Not good in fresh water.

There is tape on the outside of this tank (thanks goodwill) and hard water stains inside. My 30 gal. was the same sized lid but the rim has broken off and thats where the hood is supposed to sit so I couldnt use it. As dirty as it is it was still cleaner then this new one.
Use a razor blade.

Probably a mama and her brood. What a pain. Binks didn't chase them off? Can't imagine him letting somebody else eat HIS chicks.

Can you call and ask them to order some for you?

Taking care of 3 kids... it's like you're their nanny or something! :D
Are you in the storm path? Is it supposed to be bad?

Goat girdle?

We were, but it veered back east. It’s not bad, still only a tropical storm.
4A1EA723-3617-415D-BBFD-E88FA199797C.jpeg
3B86C4EF-D78A-42BD-B788-1512B97AF622.jpeg

Vinegar (Why can I never spell that damn word) is also awesome for hard water stains. Needs to soak a bit though.

(And rinsed REALLY WELL)

Gonna be a hot one here today.

C8DF27AD-A11C-4407-8EAE-D1B533365930.png

AADF7AE9-EB82-4244-9C3D-27FD0AB1756B.png

Want to do some outside work. Gotta go to the bank and grocery store. Wheeee. And yes. Bleach out the isolation coop cause the chicklets are getting rambunctious.

Back
Top Bottom