Granny's gone and done it again

I thought I was odd. I'm always reading about people's 5 chickens, or anything lower than 20. You can't really enjoy any critters until you get at least a passel of them in my opinion. The more the merrier. :). Well except for geese. 3 is enough for me. They are obnoxious.
we can be odd all we want. I heard geese are mean . Are they ?

As far as puppy house breaking, I guess I've been lucky. Mine is doing pretty good with only an occasional accident. :fl
I never had much problem except for the terrier she was umm, didnt like being left alone. Sometimes she would poop . She dont do that anymore though.

we can be odd all we want. I heard geese are mean . Are they ?
This is my first and only time raising some. Mine are all females, the gander I ordered was DOA.

So far they are loud, but not aggressive. They are nosey busy bodies. Always jangling latches, and noodling goats.

This morning when I woke up and opened my blinds there they are looking in my window. They are usually locked in the goat yard, but had managed to escape this morning.

This is my first and only time raising some. Mine are all females, the gander I ordered was DOA.

So far they are loud, but not aggressive. They are nosey busy bodies. Always jangling latches, and noodling goats.

This morning when I woke up and opened my blinds there they are looking in my window. They are usually locked in the goat yard, but had managed to escape this morning.
LOL What a thing to wake up too. Sounds nice to me. What is noodling the goats mean?

Cap dont even know how many coops she has much less chickens ! She is forever building something. She has more drive then anyone I have ever met before.
I had drive once. Than my vehicle, aka body, broke down too many times. I no longer have all my factory issued parts, and things are held together with staples, and plastic mesh. Now I make my husband do it. :)

Cap has those adorable bunnies too.

Back
Top Bottom