Granny's gone and done it again

We know shes smart. Might have to do more crate while she is in the house .
She would just yap if it wasn't bed time. I did take her in her carrier to the vet and she was good about it. I think I am just going to have to go out with her again, and take her out more often.

I had drive once. Than my vehicle, aka body, broke down too many times. I no longer have all my factory issued parts, and things are held together with staples, and plastic mesh. Now I make my husband do it. :)

Cap has those adorable bunnies too.
haha same here ! We are a lot alike. I cant give my DH chores. He is on his last journey . He still washes dishes and does his own laundry but thats about it.

I had drive once. Than my vehicle, aka body, broke down too many times. I no longer have all my factory issued parts, and things are held together with staples, and plastic mesh. Now I make my husband do it. :)

Cap has those adorable bunnies too.
Nice to see you again, Hen.

haha same here ! We are a lot alike. I cant give my DH chores. He is on his last journey . He still washes dishes and does his own laundry but thats about it.
Doing dishes is very helpful. :) Mine also does laundry. I don't fold things correctly for his tastes. :celebrate

She would just yap if it wasn't bed time. I did take her in her carrier to the vet and she was good about it. I think I am just going to have to go out with her again, and take her out more often.
Pita. She is still very young though. She will get it. Thats why I never use pee pads.

Back
Top Bottom