Granny's gone and done it again

I made a ceramic mermaid statue in high school, and someone stole it!
I love mermaids. Gonna come back as one ! LOL I have one in the yard no one will ever steal. It needs painting but I dont know what to use. How do you paint detail w/ spray paint ? She is almost lifesized concrete

Had a visitor this morning when I went out to feed. I sent a group message out to my family saying I cant get blamed for bringing her home since she cant fit in my car lol
My mom is scared to death of horses. I've joked for years that one day I'd get her a baby horse for her to get used to. So maybe I'll lb get her a mini and it can live with the goats and Patricia. View attachment 1930790 View attachment 1930792 View attachment 1930795
love the cat pic...
Im trying to show Robert its possible to listen to drs advise by drinking water. Bleck.

you can try to add fruit to it like limes, lemons, grapes, grape fruit. worth a shot granny...

love the pics... is that your Siamese? if it is does it turn on you or others? it seems to be a trait for that breed....

I was reading where SS will have a 1.6% raise come Jan. Honestly, that dont mean squat. Hey every $20.00 helps you would think but Everyone knows you got it and they all raise their rates to get a bite. Ends up costing us more then no raise at all. Med.copays will go from $2.00 to$3. as an example. When they say every penny counts they mean it. LOL I am on about 13 different meds, Roberts on a few, Tom about the same as me. so 30 scripts a month.

granny call up you ins. for you hubby and child and see if any (or all) have over the counter plans, I was at the doctor earlier this week and a nurse in the office was a ins. person for a while and told me to call since I was on medicaid since I am on disability. I did and I can't remember if it's $50 a month or quarter (i think it's a month) that I can use on mouth wash, soap (like bath/hand washing soap not laundry detergent dish soap etc.) tooth paste, bandages, vitamins from their catalogue.

Depends on what you’re typing on. Push and hold to bring up other options works for iPhone but...sorry granny can’t remember what you post off of.

Ugh. So both the cockerels are jerks. Not towards people jerks but towards the other pullets jerks. I may need husband’s help with dispatching them - they’re buggers to catch.

Shame. That Easter egger is so handsome.

perhaps you might hatch a few eggs with the mean pretty rooster before sending him to the soup pot in the sky, he might just be as SOB by chance and not genetic.

:)

Got all the taters dug and the rest of the hoses and soaker hoses coiled up and put away for the winter, Plan on mowing back yard and maybe bldvs tomorrow. Also cut/chopped up 4 quart bags of green peppers and in the freezer.

Twist check out the Ruth stout method for taters I understand from many you tube videos it's easy to do and can be done with garlic and onions as well. I suggest it for ease of harvesting. also you might be able to find spoiled hay/straw for free or even get payed to haul it off and use it for your tater patch. BTW if you have an area where the soil is spent, or an area that is not good because of unlevelness or other issues you might use it to build up the soil or other issues and use the former tater patch for other things...

love the cat pic...

you can try to add fruit to it like limes, lemons, grapes, grape fruit. worth a shot granny...

love the pics... is that your Siamese? if it is does it turn on you or others? it seems to be a trait for that breed....

granny call up you ins. for you hubby and child and see if any (or all) have over the counter plans, I was at the doctor earlier this week and a nurse in the office was a ins. person for a while and told me to call since I was on medicaid since I am on disability. I did and I can't remember if it's $50 a month or quarter (i think it's a month) that I can use on mouth wash, soap (like bath/hand washing soap not laundry detergent dish soap etc.) tooth paste, bandages, vitamins from their catalogue.

perhaps you might hatch a few eggs with the mean pretty rooster before sending him to the soup pot in the sky, he might just be as SOB by chance and not genetic.

:)

Twist check out the Ruth stout method for taters I understand from many you tube videos it's easy to do and can be done with garlic and onions as well. I suggest it for ease of harvesting. also you might be able to find spoiled hay/straw for free or even get payed to haul it off and use it for your tater patch. BTW if you have an area where the soil is spent, or an area that is not good because of unlevelness or other issues you might use it to build up the soil or other issues and use the former tater patch for other things...
Mostly my cats hide if strangers show up. But once they get to know you, they are fine. They are quite affectionate with us. They behave at the vet too.
Oh yeah, both Siamese, mother and son.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom