Granny's gone and done it again

evening all.

Well the farm ins is paid. And liability wise the entire herd is insured for creating mayhem and destruction. Yak body wise Porter, Tibbits, and the girls 2 years old and up. I dropped Porter's value down to 5 grand and put Tibbits at 2 k (I think) then the rest is split evenly between the 11 ladies.

I tried getting a decent picture of Sunny, but she kept folding her ears back!
20191017_152855.jpg
Took her on a Mule ride and dug up a 5 gallon bucket of sand for the quail. You can see the fur coming in around her neck. She doesn't like the cold and shivers a lot.

Took me almost 3 hours to mow the backyard today between the LONG grass and the leaves. Just love stepping on "hidden treasures" compliments of the leaves.

Angie and I put a monthly back together (guy checked out yesterday) and then had the balls to come back this evening and want to rent it again. I HONESTLY told him fine but only if he didn't move/rearrange the furniture around again.

So Erv sold his entire herd of 9 middle aged stock cows and 6 calves and a 2 year old bull for a grand total of 13,000. in other words he got sort of screwed. He thinks all 9 are preggers for next years calving as well.

And he thinks he has his 2 horses sold for about 200. each. Will end up either as bucking stock or well broke saddle horses if they don't buck.

Back
Top Bottom