Granny's gone and done it again

Problem is we’re already in a commute out of it area. Where I go now is the lesser of the painful commutes. If I went other directions (back when I worked in Del Mar for example, or if I was going to work south/southwest of me...so much traffic.) also problems of my profession. People expect admins on the...well, I won’t say 9-5 cause that would assume we’d get paid lunch breaks but the standard office hours. But. Rush hour still exists even if you shift an hour or two in either direction.

He wiggles like Bandit ? That dog still gets crated at night and anyone that comes over is going to have a lap full of dog. Theres just no stopping him.
He did NOT sit on my lap. :rolleyes:
Scooter has pretty good manners. Wriggly like changing positions every couple seconds... like he just can't believe his luck being up on my lap. Turning this way, turning that way. He gets dumped back on the floor after about 30 seconds of that. Then he will bring a toy over and tempt me into playing with him for a time. He's a good boy.

Problem is we’re already in a commute out of it area. Where I go now is the lesser of the painful commutes. If I went other directions (back when I worked in Del Mar for example, or if I was going to work south/southwest of me...so much traffic.) also problems of my profession. People expect admins on the...well, I won’t say 9-5 cause that would assume we’d get paid lunch breaks but the standard office hours. But. Rush hour still exists even if you shift an hour or two in either direction.
Seems like traffic is a problem just about everywhere. Southern CA has it's own particular traffic hell, though.

Back
Top Bottom