Granny's gone and done it again

Has he always done that ? From what I remember from Robert, Yes, long sleep after a seizure and sometimes whe would be calling his name and the next day he would hear it. We were at the drs and Robert says, What? What!! Umm, what ? Werent you calling my name just now ?
He was pretty out of it for most of the day after it happened. He didn't want to play, tried to get on the sofa with me (big no no) and slept a lot. He's much better now. Following me into the bedroom started a few months ago. He never used to be allowed out of the kitchen area, but without Belle around, I cut him some slack. Besides, the cats get to go everywhere. All 3 of them follow me around. I'm the food lady!

They usually aren't worth the money. Once the wire leaves the box outside, there is little that can go wrong.

My older sister's is on the 23rd so she is sometimes sharing her BDay with TDay. It would be every 7 years but then there are the leap years and that messes it all up. Not sure how often a birthday near Tday comes on Tday.

You can get him some fish for your aquarium!
Tank won't be ready for fish for a while.

Poor baby. Does he mess himself when he has a seizure ? I would let him on the couch w/ me. My animals are rotted. Star has stopped getting on the couch now. I seen her fall a couple times. Breaks my heart.

Problem is location. Hard as (censored) to find anything decent in my town, and if I go to some other nearby cities the traffic is horrendous. Commute time and all that. Sigh.
Some places will offer early or late start to ease the traffic woes. Any counter commute options? That's always satisfying, zipping along while the oncoming traffic is sitting still.

Thanks H2o, Im trying. Might take me 100 more trys though. LOL
Cap, One picture you took through the trees looking at the river like the trees framed it. Thats the one I am talking about. Maybe I remember it wrong.
Bruce, the wax is the culprit. Too bad cause I really do like it.
Yeah, I remember that one.
20191012_151604.jpg

Back
Top Bottom