Granny's gone and done it again

WOW Do they have a repair plan you can get on?
They usually aren't worth the money. Once the wire leaves the box outside, there is little that can go wrong.

His Bday falls on TGing ? Seems like a long time since that happened
My older sister's is on the 23rd so she is sometimes sharing her BDay with TDay. It would be every 7 years but then there are the leap years and that messes it all up. Not sure how often a birthday near Tday comes on Tday.

Whatever he wants, I told him I'd he doesn't think of something he wants, I will buy him a tool I want, LOL!
You can get him some fish for your aquarium!

Thanks H2o, Im trying. Might take me 100 more trys though. LOL
Cap, One picture you took through the trees looking at the river like the trees framed it. Thats the one I am talking about. Maybe I remember it wrong.
Bruce, the wax is the culprit. Too bad cause I really do like it.

It feels like it has been an all day mission but I started off doing a water change to remove the meds out and ended up doing a little more. I had to trim the plants and replant them , got rid of some leggy stems, Made a small wooden decoration for it , wiped it all down and then the water change. I found a snail that was not mine. Came off them new plants I guess . I squashed it and fed it to the angels. I hope it was the only one but probably not. It crunched about as bad as that turtle did.
I of course,super glued my fingers yet again. I have paper towel stuck to them now. Way better then wood. My hands feel dry and tight . Wrinkled I bet. LOL
H2o, see his signature? Tells what chickens he has.
It says he has assorted also.

It’s obvious he’s never had to walk to his vehicle after dark (thanks daylight savings) with a bunch of crackhead motorhomes/campers around. Yeah. My work neighborhood is awesome with that. And of course my bosses and their son must always drive their separate cars and must all park out front (actually bossman is cool with this, but BossLady and BossSon will throw tantrums if they can’t park out front) and BossSon enjoys swinging his doors open with reckless abandon - has gotten me many times....which means I park in the street away a bit from work. Parking is scarce. But luckily one of our other office guys also parks in the street and usually leaves at the same time so we tend to walk together.

Anyway.

No more roosters for me. The young ones were straight up attacking the hens and pullets. Hubs did the deed. We also did Bucky...and I feel regret over that one but....with him and hubs I couldn’t leave him to watch the general population or else hubs would never be able to spend time with the chickens/feed/etc.
You should request one of the bossmales walk you out if the office guy is not available. You ask often enough, they might decide it's more important for you to have a spot out front. Squeaky wheel and all that.
I used to work in a very rough part of SanFrancisco, mostly crack addicts doing their crack dancing and prostitutes guarding their territory. (You just have to keep moving... just passing through ladies!) Female coworker got mugged and her purse stolen one morning. This was over 20 yrs ago, when trolling wasn't on the internet and things weren't as crazy as they are now. I cannot imagine what it must be like in that neighborhood today. Frightening.
Sorry about Bucky :(

Morning all,
sorry you had to lose your roos Star.
Wishing, I dont know if this helps or not but Robert never remembered his seizures. I dont think anyone does. Poor Scoot. Glad you got your computer fixed.
The vet said the same thing, that people aren't really conscious during seizure. Still, seems to me you wouldn't feel so great after having all those neurons firing all at once. Must be exhausting.

Have you ever seen an animal with Tetanus? It is awful.
I have not. Hope I never have to. Reading about it was bad enough. :(

Granny, the aquarium looks nice. Pretty guppies and Big Red is beautiful. Saw yellow snails... nice color. are those the mystery snails or whatever they're called?
Thanks, Yes those are mystery. Thats the biggest ones I have.
How is Scooter today?

PEEING ON MY FLOWERS
A little old lady was walking down the street dragging two large plastic garbage bags behind her. One of the bags was ripped and every once in awhile a $20 bill fell out onto the sidewalk.
Noticing this, a policeman stopped her, and said, "Ma'am, there are $20 bills falling out of that bag."
"Oh, really? Darn it!" said the little old lady. "I'd better go back and see if I can find them. Thanks for telling me, Officer."
"Well, now, not so fast," said the cop. " Where did you get all that money? You didn't steal it, did you?"
"Oh, no, no", said the old lady. "You see, my back yard is right next to a Golf course. A lot of Golfers come and pee through a knot hole in my fence, right into my flower garden. It used to really tick me off. Kills the flowers, you know. Then I thought, 'why not make the best of it?' So, now, I stand behind the fence by the knot hole, real quiet, with my hedge clippers. Every time some guy sticks his thing through my fence, I surprise him, grab hold of it and say, 'O.K., buddy! Give me $20 or off it comes!'
"Well, that seems only fair," said the cop, laughing ."OK. Good luck! Oh, by the way, what's in the other bag?"
"Not everybody pays."

Back
Top Bottom