Granny's gone and done it again

You should request one of the bossmales walk you out if the office guy is not available. You ask often enough, they might decide it's more important for you to have a spot out front. Squeaky wheel and all that.
I used to work in a very rough part of SanFrancisco, mostly crack addicts doing their crack dancing and prostitutes guarding their territory. (You just have to keep moving... just passing through ladies!) Female coworker got mugged and her purse stolen one morning. This was over 20 yrs ago, when trolling wasn't on the internet and things weren't as crazy as they are now. I cannot imagine what it must be like in that neighborhood today. Frightening.
Sorry about Bucky :(
Sorry about the Roos and scooter. Yes seizures are very exhausting.

The vet said the same thing, that people aren't really conscious during seizure. Still, seems to me you wouldn't feel so great after having all those neurons firing all at once. Must be exhausting.

I have not. Hope I never have to. Reading about it was bad enough. :(

He's fine. Sticking very close to me, though. My little shadow. Waits for outside the bathroom door.
No privacy! :rolleyes:
Has he always done that ? From what I remember from Robert, Yes, long sleep after a seizure and sometimes whe would be calling his name and the next day he would hear it. We were at the drs and Robert says, What? What!! Umm, what ? Werent you calling my name just now ?

You should request one of the bossmales walk you out if the office guy is not available. You ask often enough, they might decide it's more important for you to have a spot out front. Squeaky wheel and all that.
I used to work in a very rough part of SanFrancisco, mostly crack addicts doing their crack dancing and prostitutes guarding their territory. (You just have to keep moving... just passing through ladies!) Female coworker got mugged and her purse stolen one morning. This was over 20 yrs ago, when trolling wasn't on the internet and things weren't as crazy as they are now. I cannot imagine what it must be like in that neighborhood today. Frightening.
Sorry about Bucky :(

The vet said the same thing, that people aren't really conscious during seizure. Still, seems to me you wouldn't feel so great after having all those neurons firing all at once. Must be exhausting.

I have not. Hope I never have to. Reading about it was bad enough. :(

well. Bossman is usually gone well before I go home and BossSon is an amputee....and young to boot.

Sorry about Roos and scooter. Yes seizures are very exhausting.

well internet was working but now it’s back out. Just spend an hour talking to att trying to fix it yet again. What a pain.
AT&T was so SLOW fixing our phone. Took about 2 weeks to get the land line working properly after the last power outage. Internet is probably worse. It's very annoying. You should get a reduction in your bill.

He's fine. Sticking very close to me, though. My little shadow. Waits for outside the bathroom door.
No privacy! :rolleyes:
36691309-40F3-4FE1-9AA5-34FCACD59639.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom