Granny's gone and done it again

76897497_505911816676201_1734308580103815168_n.png

The weather is mild but windy. I am so tired. Even after 10 hours of sleep. I did plant a bush, shoveled some rabbit poo, and painted some boards for the next packing crate coop.
Robert is hollering at me Lets go ! Sigh, I dont wanna . I wanna be a bear.

You cook Bruce ??
I do if I want to eat. And I like to eat every day! Nothing fancy for sure. DD1 will cook sometimes. Always more interesting that what I would make, also a TON more time and preparation dishes/bowls/utensils to wash.

The weather is mild but windy.
We had 47° and rain today, nothing like squishy ground over frozen ground. Supposed to drop temp all night to a low of 14° at 4 AM Monday. No suggestion of it hitting 32° in the next 6 days. Supposed to be 3° at 5 AM Thursday, winter may be here to stay. Supposed to get winds in the upper 20s to high 30s from 6 AM tomorrow until 9 PM.

I got 6 cards done so far, may get more done later tonight.
I took the older youngsters out of the big brooder, and put them in the lean-to. I need to put more tarps up. Hope they will be warm enough tonight. I did put a bunch of straw down for them. Then I took the youngest ones and put them in the biggest brooder. I will be happier when I can get them into a coop.

Back
Top Bottom