Granny's gone and done it again

I think I might need to rehome my salmon favorelle and golden campine. They are too small for my flock of Orpingtons. I think they are getting picked on or not allowed to get food. My two polish hens just stick around the main tractor so they always have access to food and water but feather foot and Goldie are in the new coop a lot. No food and water over there, when they venture out the young cockerels are chasing them around. I don't think they are laying might be guess I could put them in the quarantine coop and see.

I went in a fish store today. Granny's new fish tank made me curious. Randy's fish palace is its name. Very nice store. Saw a worker methodically cleaning all the tanks. I thought naw, i don't need anything else to clean up after. Pretty fish though.
Granny how are your fish?

I think I might need to rehome my salmon favorelle and golden campine. They are too small for my flock of Orpingtons. I think they are getting picked on or not allowed to get food. My two polish hens just stick around the main tractor so they always have access to food and water but feather foot and Goldie are in the new coop a lot. No food and water over there, when they venture out the young cockerels are chasing them around. I don't think they are laying might be guess I could put them in the quarantine coop and see.

I think I need to build some breed pens after all, to try to isolate who's throwing white toes in the honas. Theoretically a pen that's 5x10 can fit 5 birds, right?

The salmon f are a pretty bird. someone is gonna be low on the pecking order. Young cockerels are butt heads but will calm down in a couple weeks my guess.

I went in a fish store today. Granny's new fish tank made me curious. Randy's fish palace is its name. Very nice store. Saw a worker methodically cleaning all the tanks. I thought naw, i don't need anything else to clean up after. Pretty fish though.
Granny how are your fish?

They are all doing good and all I have needed to do so far is feed them. The pet stores way over crowd the tanks and change them out all the time so they have to clean way more then we do. If you decide on one remember the bigger the tank, the easier to maintain.

Back
Top Bottom