Granny's gone and done it again

Glad to hear you're not in harms way, wishing.
hugs.gif
Do you know about h20?

Thanks camping! H2o is not near the danger zone either.

Did all of your ducks survive last night? I think you said not all of them got locked in. Those bird brains!

my eyes are heavy. LOL  way too early to sleep.  Lisa, I looked at the turkeys foot. I dont see any bumble.  Still swollen and limping on it.

Ally, when I cleaned that rooster and you were talking about potatoes I did the same thing. I opened a can of potatoes and they looked just like that. I sliced them and put them in the chicken soup but it about made me sick.  I fished them out of my bowl. LOL 

Lol! That wouldn't bother me. I'm usually the one that says something looks like this or that.
1f602.png

Good morning! Found something to use eggs on. Banana pancakes. 1 banana, 2 eggs and a dash of nutmeg and cinnamon. Mash the banana into a sauce then add eggs and mix. I don't like normal pancakes but these are pretty good especially with peanut butter!

Mornings, No worries about the cottage cheese because Bandit is his mamas pup. I tried some for breakfast and it looked like he was going to go to town on it . He took a pretty big gulp of it then decided it wasnt for him. After I drink my coffee I will force his meds (he is stubborn) then back to town again. I bet I wont have gas for my drs. appt. tomorrow .
I think its day 16 on the eggs too. I didnt do the 2 week candle. Guess I can do it at lockdown.

Camping, Hope you found all your ducks in a row this am.

Mornings, No worries about the cottage cheese because Bandit is his mamas pup. I tried some for breakfast and it looked like he was going to go to town on it . He took a pretty big gulp of it then decided it wasnt for him.  After I drink my coffee I will force his meds (he is stubborn) then back to town again.  I bet I wont have gas for my drs. appt.  tomorrow .
I think its day 16 on the eggs too.  I didnt do the 2 week candle.  Guess I can do it at lockdown.

Camping, Hope you found all your ducks in a row this am. 

They're alive! Did I tell you I caught the black one mounting another? Guess we can eat them now. And I've got two guinea cocks for one hen, so we can eat one of those also.

They're alive! Did I tell you I caught the black one mounting another? Guess we can eat them now. And I've got two guinea cocks for one hen, so we can eat one of those also.

good news. Have you ever ate guinea ? I cleaned one. Much harder then chicken not as hard as duck and it is all dark meat.

I think Bandit is in pain, He keeps getting up and down. like he just cant get comfortable. Poor guy. Still no poop. After I get the second pill down him I will give him some broth. He is drinking and peeing good..

Back
Top Bottom