Granny's gone and done it again

Pup wont eat the rice even flavored with the broth. He wont eat the cottage cheese and wont eat the yogurt.  he took a bite of them all .  However give him the bone broth or shredded chicken and watch your fingers.    I dont have another roo to cook and have spent all I can . He has enough for a couple more days but guess I will go looking for free roosters by me. 
I was talking to the pharmacist today about the probiotics for dogs and she said they are all the same . She picked out some childrens chewables  but he wont chew so I guess they will go forcibly too. .
Meat dept. has no bones and never does. 

By the time you run out of chicken he'll probably be hungry enough for the rice.

Parvo is a horrible thing camping. He got sick so fast. We are so very lucky he made it . I will never miss puppy shots again.  I dont like them, dont agree with them and it almost cost him his life. If not for his angel he would be dead.  And to catch it just out of the blue like that.   He still is a very sick pup . and I have to be careful of what he eats  But he will make it.  And a $6.00 shot compared to a good sized hospital bill its just not right and to make him suffer like he has.

Is parvo not an obligatory vaccine in the US?

Parvo is a horrible thing camping. He got sick so fast. We are so very lucky he made it . I will never miss puppy shots again.  I dont like them, dont agree with them and it almost cost him his life. If not for his angel he would be dead.  And to catch it just out of the blue like that.   He still is a very sick pup . and I have to be careful of what he eats  But he will make it.  And a $6.00 shot compared to a good sized hospital bill its just not right and to make him suffer like he has.

Nothing is obligatory.

LOL Wish!
She got thrown in jail!
They just backed me up.

We have a shelter in place right now.

A tornado just touched down..(not near me)

Yikes - stay safe! Do NOT miss tornadoes!
One-eyed Jack was the head cock in the hona pen. While I was at the conference he moved himself over to the layers. Unlike Ragnar, he did not become head roo and his in the nest boxes. I felt his keel and put him back with the honas. They've nearly scalped him and torn his comb all up, so now he's alone, poor thing.
Oh no, poor guy.

Pup wont eat the rice even flavored with the broth. He wont eat the cottage cheese and wont eat the yogurt. he took a bite of them all . However give him the bone broth or shredded chicken and watch your fingers. I dont have another roo to cook and have spent all I can . He has enough for a couple more days but guess I will go looking for free roosters by me.
I was talking to the pharmacist today about the probiotics for dogs and she said they are all the same . She picked out some childrens chewables but he wont chew so I guess they will go forcibly too. .
Meat dept. has no bones and never does.

Granny -- go over to the "City Meat Locker" (by goodwill in Madison) or Pates Processing store in Hanover - they'll be able to hook you (and bandit) up

Nothing is obligatory.

Even rabies??

Quote:

Different states have different laws.  Rabies vaccine is mandatory in California.

Got my answer
And I think it is a stupidity.

Nothing is obligatory.

Even rabies??

Most people realize it's a good idea to get. But where I am there are very few regulations. No registration, no leash law. You can shoot any animal on your property for any or no reason, even if it has tags. Some folks have tons of dogs that have never had a medication. They use packs of curs for hunting feral hogs and beagles for rabbits, so having multiple dogs is not uncommon.

Back
Top Bottom