Granny's gone and done it again

Folks wanted to talk to me about camp and it got away from me. DH probs threw it away... He doesn't treasure things like that. I have the first family pic the DD drew after bubba was born framed in my office. And I have bubba's first pic of an elephant.

I'll get him to draw us again later.

I have a lot of my oldest childs drawings and school work...
a few things from the middle kids..
and ALL of the baby's stuff..the 7 yr old.

Let me go get a pic real quick..
brb

last year's kinder art work..i just love it! it looks kinda crappy in this pic but it is so perfect for a kinder kid!
texas flag

Incubation question

I am on day 9. I can't see the AC if I put the egg on pointy side down. What is the problem? I have two different high powered flashlights and my iPhone. I don't remember having this problem last year. I don't want to flip them over to draw the AC right. If I flip the I can see it.

Incubation question

I am on day 9. I can't see the AC if I put the egg on pointy side down. What is the problem? I have two different high powered flashlights and my iPhone. I don't remember having this problem last year. I don't want to flip them over to draw the AC right. If I flip the I can see it.

hmm...i have NO answer/advice for ya..sorry!

we don't have school tomorrow here...
President's day or something...
but poof I am getting tired.

Granny... I still have a bee in my bonnet about finding your mom, but these websites are having me jump thru hoops... I mean, come on, how come you can find one's address and phone number but not a family tree!?

wee.gif

We got up and went to church, then lunch, then DH and bubba went bowling while DD and I shopped. We went to goodwill, michaels, old navy, Ross, kohls, and justice. I'm pooped!
You and DD got a lot more exercise than the bowlers!

Wishing must be feeling really bad.
sad.png
I'm ok,
hugs.gif
just tired and having super slow time on the computer.

I took the whole top of an egg off before I realized it was still alive. It was the late egg CB put in. I stuck it back in the bator like that. The inner membrane is still intact.

I seen pic of Sally today and it broke my heart. She is bound to be in great pain. They went through her throat to reach her neck. No wonder she couldnt eat, they slit her throat. Made me cry.

Back
Top Bottom