Granny's gone and done it again

I took the whole top of an egg off before I realized it was still alive. It was the late egg CB put in. I stuck it back in the bator like that. The inner membrane is still intact.

I seen pic of Sally today and it broke my heart. She is bound to be in great pain. They went through her throat to reach her neck. No wonder she couldnt eat, they slit her throat. Made me cry.
how horrible. my MIL had big surgery on her neck, but they went through her back

Lol I am stick thin but have a bit of a behind :p though no matter how much I work out I can't get muscles >.QUOTE] :lau I have a bit of a behind as well.
Bubba drew me in church today. BIG ROUND CIRCLE with two lines coming off it. Small rectangle, small circle. The big circle was my bottom. :lau :oops:
Oh dear. :gig When I was younger, I saw this commercial about an Ab Blaster 3000 or something like that, so I told my mom she should get it because she needed to lose weight. :lol:
As much as I hate to admit it my mom is correct that I should wear my glasses reading :oops:
Is have to wear glasses all the time or else I'm as blind as a bat. :oops: I could get contacts, but I wouldn't like putting them in my eyes everyday.
I just sold 5 dozen eggs for 20.00 bucks. My first ale. I have been giving my eggs away I just posted on Facebook and my dog friend bought 5 dozen.
Nice! We used to sell a lot of eggs, but now we only have four girls and they hardly lay.
last year's kinder art work..i just love it! it looks kinda crappy in this pic but it is so perfect for a kinder kid! texas flag
That's really good! I'm sure that when I was in kindergarten no one ever knew what I was drawing, lol!

Incubation question

I am on day 9. I can't see the AC if I put the egg on pointy side down. What is the problem? I have two different high powered flashlights and my iPhone. I don't remember having this problem last year. I don't want to flip them over to draw the AC right. If I flip the I can see it.

Candle from the top. I don't even take mine out of the turner. Just quickly glance by holding the light on the AC.

Last edited:
Granny... I still have a bee in my bonnet about finding your mom, but these websites are having me jump thru hoops... I mean, come on, how come you can find one's address and phone number but not a family tree!?

right!

We have been working on a family tree to scouts..it's actually due tonight..and I need to make it look pretty still.
I have a few sheets of notebook paper with stuff scribbled all over it.

My husbands aunt use to pay for ancestry.com and she has his side of the family done pretty well on there.
My Granny had made a physical book for my mom's side of the family, that I haven't been able to worry just yet,
But I am finding a lot thanks to other family members that post stuff online.

What are you looking for?
Her mom's family?

Back
Top Bottom