Granny's gone and done it again

How about you Whites ? Did they crack your ribs ? I bet you aint feeling so hot either ? So you were having some pains then what happened ? Did you have a heart attack or ?
Ribs intact; split the sternum & went in.
No, wasn't in pain; more like a gas bubble, but I knew it wasn't right. Saw the family Doc, who sent me to a Cardiologist, who sent me to have a Coronary Catheritization, which didn't work 'cause of 99% blockage. Local hospital doesn't do heart surgery, so they took me to D.C Friday, operated Monday, & I went home 4 days later. Never have had a heart attack.

I found this site to make a quick free family tree for my baby's scout meeting tonight!

Last edited:
Ribs intact; split the sternum & went in.
No, wasn't in pain; more like a gas bubble, but I knew it wasn't right. Saw the family Doc, who sent me to a Cardiologist, who sent me to have a Coronary Catheritization, which didn't work 'cause of 99% blockage. Local hospital doesn't do heart surgery, so they took me to D.C Friday, operated Monday, & I went home 4 days later. Never have had a heart attack.

wow, you got lucky. Did they put a stent in or how did they fix it ? I have had a few heart attacks and have 3 stents and 2 ballons. but they fixed it with the cath.

h20, you dont have your eggs upside down do you ?  are they in a turner or on their sides ?   Picture ?  only reason you couldnt see the air cell is you have them upside down or your humidity is way to high or your blind like me.   

They are in a turner pointy side down I don't remember last year having any problem seeing the AC after I got the proper flashlight. I could also use my iPhone to see

I can't candle them in the incubator. My temp is not holding steady and I am doing a dry hatch because outside humidity has been super high.
I routinely have the sticky chick problem also.

Luckily these are my eggs so I didn't invest lot of money in them.

Last edited:
They are in a turner pointy side down I don't remember last year having any problem seeing the AC after I got the proper flashlight. I could also use my iPhone to see

I can't candle them in the incubator. My temp is not holding steady and I am doing a dry hatch because outside humidity has been super high.
I routinely have the sticky chick problem also.

Luckily these are my eggs so I didn't invest lot of money in them.

how high ? you can put some rice bags in the bator . Can you see veining ?

I found this site to make a quick free family tree for my baby's scout meeting tonight!

thats cool, not how we did it when we were kids . LOL We had to draw the tree and the apples had names. Remember getting a bad grade cause Mom said wasnt none of their business.

Last edited by a moderator:
how high ?  you can put some rice bags in the bator .  Can you see veining ?

I think I know what I am doing wrong. Why did I incubate while sally was laid up.

I have the flashlight the foam roller and the mic stand. But I am suppose to put egg under the light not on top.

Oh well. Today is day 10 so I should leave them alone until next weekend.

I cant decide if I want to put the polish eggs in or not. Very heartbreaking to open them and see fully formed chicks that did the internal pip and not live.

Back
Top Bottom