Granny's gone and done it again

Nothing too fancy but I keep my belly button from touching my backbone. Living alone I have a problem with getting any gumption to cook at all. Just heat a can of chili or fix a sandwich.
sounds about like me. If it was just me I would live on sandwiches . I wonder if you could get those frozen meals like we do. They taste pretty good. Your local area on aging would know.

The top was suppose to say, "Sunday might be Freezer Camp day."
Hi verna, went to the dr, went for a walk, went to yoga, fed dogs, now currently watching how screwed up our country is.
Do you the house democrats are calling anyone who voted for trump a domestic terrorist.

Hi verna, went to the dr, went for a walk, went to yoga, fed dogs, now currently watching how screwed up our country is.
Do you the house democrats are calling anyone who voted for trump a domestic terrorist.
Sigh. Get rid of em all and start over again. Oot with these “career” or hereditary politicians, and sorry but oot with all the money and lobbyists too. Let’s have people representing who have lived in the real world. Term limits for all.

sigh. I need some of that coffee granny.Barely past seven and I want bed.

Back
Top Bottom