Granny's gone and done it again

Because .... bad things can happen?

My GC is doing great. Should make it to St Louis by about 10 pm tonight. It's only a couple of hours from there to home, but she'll be tired. And she has a friend she wants to visit there anyway. I'm so proud of her, she's doing great. šŸ˜€
Yes you can die.

I have an appt early tomorrow morning in Cape, two hours away, to see the dr about my kidney stone, which I'm pretty sure is long gone. We have to leave here before 6 am. which means The Kid has to walk half a mile to the bus stop. And try to keep his dog from following him, lol! That could be interesting.

100_3059.JPG
100_3060.JPG

My grandma told me she wanted me to teach her how to take photos of the birds..

point and shoot?...
No, it has to do with composition. Cutting out the extraneous. And framing so you get the best part of the bird in the best part of the shot. And lighting. I don't know if you can really teach all that. You obvioysly have the "eye," the instinct for it. My girl does too. In school she submitted some photos for a contest. Her photog teacher wouldn't let her. She said they were too good and would get rejected, the judges would not believe a 15-yo took them. I was livid but she would not let me do battle on her behalf. Adults can be such jerks sometimes! šŸ˜Ÿ

No, it has to do with composition. Cutting out the extraneous. And framing so you get the best part of the bird in the best part of the shot. And lighting. I don't know if you can really teach all that. You obvioysly have the "eye," the instinct for it. My girl does too. In school she submitted some photos for a contest. Her photog teacher wouldn't let her. She said they were too good and would get rejected, the judges would not believe a 15-yo took them. I was livid but she would not let me do battle on her behalf. Adults can be such jerks sometimes! šŸ˜Ÿ

I just take a photo. I'm sure they are god awful in the eyes of a professional, but I like them, and my grandma REALLY likes them (something about grandmas, they love every thing you do).

Back
Top Bottom