Granny's gone and done it again

I've seen watery poo a time or two but didn't lose anybody. It's spring, they are getting more bugs and fresh greens.

I'm a novice chicken momma. everything scares the daylights out of me. Today their legs where dirty. Its been raining all week. The dried mud looks really light in color. Had a panic thinking they had mites.. no.. just mud

I just take a photo. I'm sure they are god awful in the eyes of a professional, but I like them, and my grandma REALLY likes them (something about grandmas, they love every thing you do).
My GM was awesome. I miss her a lot.

I'm a novice chicken momma. everything scares the daylights out of me. Today their legs where dirty. Its been raining all week. The dried mud looks really light in color. Had a panic thinking they had mites.. no.. just mud
Chickens are tough little buggers. Survivors! They pull through some pretty amazing stuff. As I've seen on this forum. Sometimes I watch a thread where the owner keeps a chicken going at all costs, and I'm thinking, Golly, put the poor thing down already! But eventually it pulls through. They are tough, rugged, hardy, amazing critters.

Back
Top Bottom