Granny's gone and done it again

Good night Granny. 24% interest, whaaat? You have to pay back what you spend with 24% interest when it's your own money? I guess that's only if you don't pay it off every month, right? So .. you send them $200, which they hold on to? Then you use the card, and you have to pay it off by the due date or they start charging you 24% interest on the balance while they are still hanging on to your $200? That doesn't seem right ...

Good morning, Grannyland, wake up! It's a beautiful (cold!) morning! Getcha coffee, oatmeal, po'k belly, eggs 'n toast and start your day .... or sleep in. Whatever works, lol. I'd still be in bed if I had my "druthers!" But we have to go get The Kid off the bus again. Apparently the school staff can only stand these youngsters in 3-week increments, then they pack them off to their loving parents for a week. Makes sense, they have them 24/7 and they need a break! They are a great staff! ❤️🌷🥰

Sigh. Back in the Facebook clink.

I made a joke to my friend who was visiting Disneyland that I could kidnap her (she was lamenting that she had to go home to the land of the ice and snow today)

Yep. Six day jail sentence. Sigh. Oh Facebook.

Got a snuggly pup on me. Should get up and feed myself something so I can do our coffee walk soon 4C830BFC-9853-4EDE-9DF1-6D6743A4BE4E.png

:flSigh. Back in the Facebook clink.

I made a joke to my friend who was visiting Disneyland that I could kidnap her (she was lamenting that she had to go home to the land of the ice and snow today)

Yep. Six day jail sentence. Sigh. Oh Facebook.

Got a snuggly pup on me. Should get up and feed myself something so I can do our coffee walk soon View attachment 3328391
Oh dear. Apparantly the Algorithms That Be do not like the, er, naughty K word. Do not think that I am going to risk consequences by saying the naughty K word, lol. Sorry, Star. Anyway, goofy Goose is still his amazing and I hope comforting self. :hugs

Back
Top Bottom