Granny's gone and done it again

Oh just because...
FB_IMG_1668805406306.jpg

I got something like this to move heavy things. Has saved by back for sure. Balances well so not too heavy and 2 wheels so it doesn't tip. Worth the $.
View attachment 3328032
I have a little four wheeled 'dump' wagon that DH got me for Christmas one year. At the moment it's here next to the stove holding firewood. DH told me today time to dump the wood out of the wagon into a recycling tote we have and start using the wagon for what it was bought for. He hates seeing me in pain.

Same color as your two wheeled cart. I bet yours is more stable than mine is. The steering is wonky meaning it wanted to tip over making me invent new swear words more than once. DH took it apart and did some welding on it. Much better.

I do miss inventing the new swear words though.:gig

I have done research plus talked to my doctor.

We are just going to have to respectfully agree to disagree.

https://www.heart.org/en/health-topics/cholesterol/prevention-and-treatment-of-high-cholesterol-hyperlipidemia/the-skinny-on-fats#:~:text=Your body naturally produces all,: Saturated, trans and unsaturated.

Genetics does have some affect on how we as individuals process fats and cholesterol. As I said, my father wasn't skinny. He was a short little barrel of a man with legs who could eat what he wanted and never raise his cholesterol over 170. My mother on the other hand was 5-4 and about 145 pounds and her cholesterol ranged in the 300s. They both ate the same diet.

The Amish around us are skinny as rails for the most part and on average suffer a high rate of cardiovascular disease from their high fat high meat diets. Saturated and trans fatty acids are the main culprits, substances found in high fat diets.

It's proven that meats such as salmon and other fatty fish meat sources raise the good form of cholesterol in our bodies and help eliminate the bad cholesterol that can lead to clogged arteries and strokes. That came from my doctor who I would consider an expert on the subject. Being fat isn't healthy for anybody but what we eat even if we are skinny can potentially have an effect on our cholesterol levels depending on how your body processes fats.

What you might be able to eat and eat safely might cause someone else to drop in their tracks from a heart attack or stroke.

I had a neighbor years ago who had malignant hyperlipidemia. His cholesterol would range over 500. He ate basically a vegan diet along with meds trying to combat it. He fought a losing battle. He was not an overweight individual by a long shot. Just the luck of the draw.
To each their own. I am not talking about people with genetically high cholesterol.

Back
Top Bottom