Granny's gone and done it again

Quote: She sure never said anything like that to me. Went home and cut my hair herself... it looked horrible and too short to pull back. I wore a bandana over my hair for all of 7th grade. Got tired of stupid comments from strange boys. I never could grow it out long after that.

Quote:
Don't worry about cleaning the house..told you i want to see you..house will be ok..
I tried to tell her that! She is going to kill herself trying to clean up!

Cooler this morning. 63*. 3 eggs & a fart at 9am.
Got to stop eating beans for breakfast!
big_smile.png

Quote:
lol.png

Breaks over. back to work.
I was just going to post that! Garbage night here. cat box, here I come! I got smart and picked up pizza for dinner. Just need to bake it and get some veggies ready.

Try it! I put the rice on, chopped everything, took pics, stirred, and it was all done around the same time. Robert can eat it, huh? If you don't put seeds?
probably could but wouldnt . no onions , no cabbage for him . Tom would flat out refuse to taste it. He dont even like rice.

She sure never said anything like that to me. Went home and cut my hair herself... it looked horrible and too short to pull back. I wore a bandana over my hair for all of 7th grade. Got tired of stupid comments from strange boys. I never could grow it out long after that.

I tried to tell her that! She is going to kill herself trying to clean up!

Got to stop eating beans for breakfast!
big_smile.png

lol.png

I was just going to post that! Garbage night here. cat box, here I come! I got smart and picked up pizza for dinner. Just need to bake it and get some veggies ready.
Isnt you hair long now ? Im not going to let company sit on a dirty toilet. LOL I also had pizza for dinner. wal mart special.

Back
Top Bottom