Granny's gone and done it again

Quote:
No. That would be way too much trouble. One person who knew curly hair (he had very curly hair) said it would ruin mine to try to straighten it or perm it. All of that is far too much trouble for me.

Cat box is calling!
frow.gif

Another missing bird. :hit and of course it isn't a roo. :rant my pretty little silkie/EE of course. I'm down to 23 in the coop, and they are either roos, 3yos, or bantams. Guess it's making room for my 10 new birds. :/

Another missing bird. :hit and of course it isn't a roo. :rant my pretty little silkie/EE of course. I'm down to 23 in the coop, and they are either roos, 3yos, or bantams. Guess it's making room for my 10 new birds. :/

Sorry , any ideas ? Dog, predator ?  

Not the dogs, as far as I know. I was out the other night and thought I heard a fox bark. Could've been a coyote. It was across the fence on the other side of the drive, but Jep takes girls over there sometimes. :confused:

Dont quote me but if you only hear one I would think fox. Coyotes are mostly in packs. Do they both hunt in the day ? Coyotes do when kits are involved.

Back
Top Bottom