Granny's gone and done it again

Quote:
To be honest, I have been better. Lost two chickens to predators and one to some lingering illness in the past month. My little dog Scooter hasn't been feeling well, although he seems better today... probably because I called the vet! Then there is the big one... my MIL has cancer... not too much time left for her. I'm still grateful for my good life, but it's been a little heavy around here lately.

Bye now!
frow.gif

Good night. I type too slow!

I love this commercial. Happy snuggles.
0.jpg

To be honest, I have been better. Lost two chickens to predators and one to some lingering illness in the past month. My little dog Scooter hasn't been feeling well, although he seems better today... probably because I called the vet! Then there is the big one... my MIL has cancer... not too much time left for her. I'm still grateful for my good life, but it's been a little heavy around here lately.
So sorry to hear this. Life sometimes seems to gang up on us doesn't it? "One thing at a time, please!" I say

I'm glad your family is spending so much time with MIL . I'm sure she gets comfort from the love and support.
hugs.gif

Fingers crossed for Scooter and the chickens.
fl.gif

awww, I never seen that one. How precious.

Im so sorry your not feeling good Wishing and here I am dumping on you. I wish I could send these seramas to you. LOL Up to 7 babies now. all white today for a change.

I think that commercial is for a California company, so not national. I love how that baby girl was comforted so quickly. Bet that wasn't the first time daddy got in the crib with her. So sweet.

Thanks to both of you for caring. I am usually curled up under the covers when I feel down like this, but there is too much to do to go and hide. Got to keep the boys going too.

I think that commercial is for a California company, so not national. I love how that baby girl was comforted so quickly. Bet that wasn't the first time daddy got in the crib with her. So sweet.

Thanks to both of you for caring. I am usually curled up under the covers when I feel down like this, but there is too much to do to go and hide. Got to keep the boys going too.
Moms have to be so strong for everyone - I hope the boys are soon aware enough to return the favor. I know their existence is a huge comfort to you on a daily basis. (in between carpools, etc.)
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom