Granny's gone and done it again

Didnt take me as long as I thought it would. Im about as ready as I will get . Pain is better. I am convinced it was a long lasting charlie horse . Tender now. Thank goodness .

No worries Twist, your at the age to start shrinking .

Guess I will go early and hunt some breakfat . LOL Hope everyone has a good day. I am gonna try to.

Good morning all. Just a quick pop in so I don't get in trouble.

Off for the farm as soon as I get socks and shoes on. Wearing my high water pants BUT the animals don't seem to mind.

I have learned my lesson ALWAYS check the size tag inside the pants. supposed to be 32 or 34 inch inseam NOPE 29 inches.
he.gif

Good thing I have the ankles for them
lau.gif

hilarious!

I like your who cares attitude....
My BBF made fun of me the other day cuz I was wearing some that were a tad too short..
She says "You go out in public wearing those"
Me "yes ma'am. I changed years ago (not caring what was popular/the in trend) you are just not noticing?

Good morning all.    Just a quick pop in so I don't get in trouble.

Off for the farm  as soon as I get socks and shoes on.     Wearing my high water pants  BUT  the animals don't seem to mind. 

I have learned my lesson  ALWAYS  check the size tag inside the pants.   supposed to be 32 or 34 inch inseam  NOPE  29 inches. :he  

Good thing I have the ankles for them  :lau

hilarious!

I like your who cares attitude....
My BBF made fun of me the other day cuz I was wearing some that were a tad too short..
She says "You go out in public wearing those"
Me "yes ma'am. I changed years ago (not caring what was popular/the in trend) you are just not noticing?

Just roll them up a bit! All sorts of wide cuffed "crops" are in right now.

Back
Top Bottom