Granny's gone and done it again

Home . I was crying when the NP came in. She said what wrong and I told her. She said thats your colon, do you have diverticulitis ? Yes, I do. Have you been eating nuts ? Yes, I have. my $5.00 bread. she asked what kind of bread was it ? Nut bread. full of sunflower seeds. I forget. She said if I get a fever go to ER and in the mean time mirilax will help bind the seeds and hopefully move them out. SO, yet again, I am full of it.
big_smile.png

Home . I was crying when the NP came in. She said what wrong and I told her.  She said thats your colon, do you have diverticulitis ? Yes, I do. Have you been eating nuts ? Yes, I have. my $5.00 bread. she asked what kind of bread was it ? Nut bread. full of sunflower seeds. I forget.   She said if I get a fever go to ER and in the mean time mirilax will help bind the seeds and hopefully move them out.  SO, yet again, I am full of it. :D

:hugs poor granny! Glad you got an answer.

Im not plugged up . She just hoping the fiber will bind the nuts out of the pockets they must be sitting in. My Father had to wear a bag because of this mess.

Make a list....stick it on the fridge...
DO NOT EAT THIS:
Or I will be in pain.

Maybe you won't forget that way??

Im not plugged up . She just hoping the fiber will bind the nuts out of the pockets they must be sitting in. My Father had to wear a bag because of this mess.

I was thinking the concoction would push everything..including the nuts out

x2......maybe you should whip up one of those concoctions you made CB drink.
??

I aint drinking that nasty stuff. LOLOL

I was in CVS and looked up and here come CB hobbling down the isle ! I said, what are you doing here ? He said well, I come to see you. You got candy in that bag ? hahahaa guess they were driving by and seen the van. I gave him a couple bucks and told him to get some then I went out where DD was parked. She didnt even look at me. None of the kids did. Maybe they didnt see me. I should of walked over there but pain..

Back
Top Bottom