Granny's gone and done it again

Gmorning all. I slept til 9. Good sleep too.
1713542748665.png

View attachment 3805380

Pullet Bullet is #1, top left. No idea who is laying nearly white egg in #2 position with calcium deposit. #3 and #4 are very small. #5 egg on the end is one of my normal eggs for comparison purposes.

2nd row: this whole row looks larger than it is due to camera angle. #1 is very round. #2 is bullet shaped but not as bad as #1 above. #3 is very small. #4 is bigger but very round. And #5 again is regular egg for comparison.

@Cynthia12, I have gotten 3 or 4 shell-less or very rubbery, fragile eggs, but none have made it out of the hen house. At least two were dropped in the poop trays. They're trying, lol!
Oh man, nice fresh eggs!

With onions growing well and beans doing the same there are a lot of green bean casseroles coming our way...
https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ffab&q=how+to+make+and+freeze+homemade+onion+rings&atb=v344-1&ia=web
Wow, we're just getting ready to start planting here in Utah. Was 39 here last night. Took some potted plants into the garage. Looks like we're coming up on some 40's. May go ahead and plant some pumpkin seeds this year. Easy plants. A couple of tomatoe plants, and probably a yellow squash. More flowers.

Wow, we're just getting ready to start planting here in Utah. Was 39 here last night. Took some potted plants into the garage. Looks like we're coming up on some 40's. May go ahead and plant some pumpkin seeds this year. Easy plants. A couple of tomatoe plants, and probably a yellow squash. More flowers.
I was told not to plant until after mothers day. I have broke that rule many times and sometimes it came back to haunt me.

you mean the storm is keeping you awake? They make me sleep.
No. The storm kept slowing down my internet. Lightning, thunder, wind, lashing rain, very spotty connection, very frustrating. I gave up. It doesn't really otherwise bother DH and me, we are in the basement and can't hear any of it. GirlChild this morning said the lightning was disturbing but the thunder not so much. Sammy, our high-strung Sheltie, slept under my bed. Jenny, the Golden, couldn't care less, she goes out in it and seems to think it's great fun. Thank goodness she now goes out all by herself!

Your lucky to have a basement to go to during storms.
Yes, we certainly are blessed to have a reasonably safe place to go in the event of strong storms or even tornado. This house is built stout.

I have to say good night now and will see y'all tomorrow night after 8:00 or so. ❤️

Back
Top Bottom