grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I still welcome here?
you're always welcome brother.

Tippy, you look all golden this evening!!!

X2

Morning all. DH shot a cottonmouth in the yard this morning. Way too close to the house. I saw I through the window when I was helping bubba get dressed.

And here's a pic of my polish.

polish is beautiful. Copper head not so much.

Morning all. Hurting pretty good this morning. Got the grass cut here and at the church yesterday. Thank God for a riding mower or I would be in worse shape this morning. I'm gonna rest a little more just wanted to check in and say that I'll be back on when I feel a little better. :hugs to all.

you're always welcome brother.
X2
polish is beautiful. Copper head not so much.

Morning all. Hurting pretty good this morning. Got the grass cut here and at the church yesterday. Thank God for a riding mower or I would be in worse shape this morning. I'm gonna rest a little more just wanted to check in and say that I'll be back on when I feel a little better. :hugs to all.

Get better brother.

Morning all. DH shot a cottonmouth in the yard this morning. Way too close to the house. I saw I through the window when I was helping bubba get dressed. And here's a pic of my polish.
:th No wonder you worry about walking around in sandals. That's scary. We have rattles snakes, but never seen one in the yard. There is a big king snakes out there though, so he keeps the rattlers population down. Gotta love a king snake.
Yep. It was on the "wild" side of the house where no one walks. The north side where I wanted to put my herb garden. :/ Still too close for comfort. I always make the kids walk behind me when we're crossing camp, so I can watch for snakes. I think it was last summer that I was holding hands with bubba when he stepped on a garter snake in the road. Maybe two years ago, because I for sure remember stepping on one last year and it wound up around my ankles and scared us both to death. :lau

Yep. It was on the "wild" side of the house where no one walks. The north side where I wanted to put my herb garden. :/ Still too close for comfort. I always make the kids walk behind me when we're crossing camp, so I can watch for snakes. I think it was last summer that I was holding hands with bubba when he stepped on a garter snake in the road. Maybe two years ago, because I for sure remember stepping on one last year and it wound up around my ankles and scared us both to death. :lau

Yikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi, I made it in time then sat and waited 45 min. on the way home Tom says, at least we wont have to rush tomorrow .
ep.gif
I guess he has a heart drs. appt. right back over that way.

1000 posts behind. No hope pf catching up so if i say something stupid just ignore me. Gd has been sick for 3rd time in a month. High fever earacche & hradache. Dd thinks there is mold in house she is renting. My hip continues to limit how much gardening i can do. Keeps me awake at night. Gs killed the escapee roo so we have replanted parts of garden for the 4th time hopefully last time. Linda i m still hoping to get the maran eggs soon. I m saving ee & lemon bar eggs to incubate with them. 9 baby polish & 6 llf chicks are going into rabbit pen today. They are 1 1/2 weeks old. It is 87* here today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom