grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
1000 posts behind. No hope pf catching up so if i say something stupid just ignore me. Gd has been sick for 3rd time in a month. High fever earacche & hradache. Dd thinks there is mold in house she is renting. My hip continues to limit how much gardening i can do. Keeps me awake at night. Gs killed the escapee roo so we have replanted parts of garden for the 4th time hopefully last time. Linda i m still hoping to get the maran eggs soon. I m saving ee & lemon bar eggs to incubate with them. 9 baby polish & 6 llf chicks are going into rabbit pen today. They are 1 1/2 weeks old. It is 87* here today

Hi jane! :frow I was just thinking about you. I think I'll buy some cucumber plants and save my seeds, so I'm not quite as far behind.

Hi Jane, my hips too. Can GD get tested for mold ? thats some bad stuff . had it here for a while. ripped out walls, ceiling, floors ..
Im dying to go out and see if I have a baby polish but I have to wait til this med. kicks in.
My a1c was 7.0 Not bad at all.

I think in two weeks I'll move the babies to the tractor. Overnight temps in the 70s, and they should be feathered by then. Honestly I should turn the heat off of them today.

I got three eggs from Lagertha this week!

I have taken insulin and had mine drop really low it is rather scary , my wife keeps glucose tablets in her pocketbook everywhere we go. I get so I know what's going on but I can't talk or function she's seen it enuff she just knows .

I have taken insulin and had mine drop really low it is rather scary , my wife keeps glucose tablets in her pocketbook everywhere we go. I get so I know what's going on but I can't talk or function she's seen it enuff she just knows .

Mine is severe and it takes shots to bring me back. scares everyone except my boy and myself. (cause im passed out cold on the floor) LOL He will calmly go get the shot, mix it and gleefully jab me right through my clothes. I dont feel it maybe the next day it will be a little sore.
Toms a1c will run about 9.2 and my moms was 13,? what is yours ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom