D.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yesss.gif
woot.gif

Looks full polish to me granny
highfive.gif
And I see white
wink.png

isnt it beautiful ? LOL there is another piped out there but who knows what will come . could be like my first ones. This is the 2nd full polish I have hatched since trying like 2-3 yrs. ago. I sure hope it dont go the way of the first one.

It won't granny, don't think like that :hugs

Fingers crossed the next pipped one turns out full polish too :fl

I'm going to keep the little black Pekin I have out in the shed :D She's a super cute ball of feathers with a head. The cockerel I have advertised free to good home. Their combs are so different so the black one must be a girl ~

What do you think?

I do too and I would love to keep him but having two Roos causes too much crowing. I'm going to keep one of the Tolbunt boys and a couple of pullets if there are any :/ All looking a bit boy like to me.

They only get normal chick crumb, just started mixing some grower pellets in this week. The Pekin are bantam and the polish large that's why they look big :eek:

I know they are bantam . The picture is far away for me but from what I can tell its rooster. This is the chicken we call cochin. (sp) . I wonder if yours have much more room then mine do. I love the rock floor. do you have to hose it or ? That one polish looks roo.

I do too and I would love to keep him but having two Roos causes too much crowing. I'm going to keep one of the Tolbunt boys and a couple of pullets if there are any
hmm.png
All looking a bit boy like to me.

They only get normal chick crumb, just started mixing some grower pellets in this week. The Pekin are bantam and the polish large that's why they look big
ep.gif

forgot, you should also keep all the tolbunt hens. You know how they lay.

I sure he is and that Tolbunt too. Yeah I hose and rake it so all the crap falls through and gets washed away. Only trouble is the stones have a membrane underneath which does trap some of the water. I'm selling all the other chicks barring the four Tolbunt so I'm hoping they will all be sold before it gets too messy.
No takers yet though at £4 per chick :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom