grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sure he is and that Tolbunt too. Yeah I hose and rake it so all the crap falls through and gets washed away. Only trouble is the stones have a membrane underneath which does trap some of the water. I'm selling all the other chicks barring the four Tolbunt so I'm hoping they will all be sold before it gets too messy.
No takers yet though at £4 per chick
sad.png

Knowing my luck all four will be boys!
gig.gif

you got more then 4 didnt you ? I thought you hatched like 7 or more tolbunts ? So the rock floor isnt the answer for me either . I think I need sand. I might just have to keep buying peat as it has a lot of sand in it. I cant buy enough just sand.

you got more then 4 didnt you ? I thought you hatched like 7 or more tolbunts ?  So the rock floor isnt the answer for me either . I think I need sand. I might just have to keep buying peat as it has a lot of sand in it. I cant buy enough just sand. 

12 hatched out of so called "Tolbunt eggs" as they have feathered out though only four are real Tolbunt. The others are gold lace with an odd feather of white. There are even two black ones in there!!
The mixture ~

Three of the Tolbunt ~

The stones are easy untill they need doing :th

York, I promise you, The white is the last thing to come. Give it a while . Did you contact the seller ? Getting all black is way off base. they should breed true. Maybe she will send you more eggs ?

The way they are NOT selling I will end up with them for a while longer. So will see how they finish up. I didn't contact her as I'd already had hassle with the other eggs. Just not in the mood for more hassle right now. Plus these were collected eggs she don't post them so it would have been another long round trip to get more :(

I did see though that she had posted over 100 chicks for sale as a job lot so not sure what is going off with her.

sorry, was off sharing pictures. LOL Night York.

Wishing, no frizzle here. There was one I think zipping when I gathered this one. I might take a peek but wait til tomorrow to take it. cant get any prettier then tolbunt. I couldnt take it !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom