grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chuckle for your day!
A farmer had 5 female pigs. Times were hard, so he decided to take them to the county fair and sell them. At the fair, he met another farmer who owned five male pigs, and after talking a bit, they decided to mate the pigs and split everything 50/50.
The farmers lived 60 miles apart, so they decided to drive 30 miles each and find a field in which to let the pigs mate. The first morning, the farmer with the female pigs got up at 5 A.M., loaded the pigs into the family station wagon, (which was the only vehicle he had) and drove the thirty miles.
While the pigs were mating, he asked the other farmer, "How will I know if they are pregnant? The other farmer replied, "If they're lying in the grass tomorrow morning, they're pregnant. If they're lying in the mud, they're not."
The next morning the pigs were rolling in the mud, so he hosed them off, loaded them into the family station wagon again and proceeded to try again. This continued each morning for more than a week and both farmers were worn out.
The next morning, he was too tired to get out of bed. So he called his wife, "Honey, please look outside and tell me whether the pigs are in the mud or in the grass."
"Neither," yelled his wife, "they're in the station wagon, and one of them is honking the horn."

Wheee.

Did some shopping for myself today. And a bit of house stuff too ;)

Not sure when hubs is getting home...sigh. May just do Mac and cheese tonight...before it gets too hot for anything.

Tippy, I stole your joke ! LOL

Hi Star, have fun ?
I stole it too!
lau.gif

I thought her lady parts looked a bit swollen earlier, but then they went back to normalish... She's laying in a corner with her head out the pop door. I need to get a kennel ready for the boys to move into if I catch her in the act...

they are in with her ? Is that safe ? what if she kids in the middle of this night ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom