grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can give SBR 19 a nickname. Like Teeny (short for 19) Twist is going to have so many calves to account for, he's going to start numbering too. MTA 99! or MTA Brazillian

Quote:
the seller was going to give her a couple more years before sending her off to slaughter and I guess I can do the same at her price she will be break even at the worst. AND I really am hoping for a calf or 2 plus I want her hide as a throw or wall ornament
hide.gif

Quote: Were you seeing green??
sickbyc.gif
big_smile.png

Quote:
NO they are registered but NO traceable ancestory with out lots of DNA testing. and with out bloodline you can NOT figure out the color possiblilties of calves and such
The only thing you won't know about the color genes are if they have one or none Imperial gene.

If they have trim, one Royal gene. No trim, no Royal gene.
Grey nose? possible to have one Imperial gene or no Imperial gene. That's the only thing you won't know.

Comet is native (grey) and Star is native trim ( thus 1/2 royal or 100% trim) imperial on both unknown at the moment I need better looks at their calves noses

Right, Star has 2 different genes- solid & royal. With those, you are how you look.

If either of them ever produce an imperial calf, you will have your answer. If they never do, you just won't know.

do you have a bloody eye for that then or did it come out the side of your eye ??

all things are connected with drainage. throat, nose , ears and eyes. tubes connect to all of them and end up draining down the back of your throat. Have you ever blowed your nose so hard your ears popped ? same thing. corner of the eye . I didnt look at it because I knew I would puke. same place your tears come from. Since my sinus "pocket" below my eye has atrophied "shrunk up and unusable" The pressure has to go somewhere. Surgery sounds disgusting and I refused it.

Quote:
the seller was going to give her a couple more years before sending her off to slaughter and I guess I can do the same at her price she will be break even at the worst. AND I really am hoping for a calf or 2 plus I want her hide as a throw or wall ornament
hide.gif

Are any of the 3 females you are considering easy to handle?

Quote: I think you should name them after a hobby or something more personal, like chickens!

Quote:
hide.gif

Are any of the 3 females you are considering easy to handle?

Quote: I think you should name them after a hobby or something more personal, like chickens!

Myrtle is 3 so lots of time to tame her down , they say 19 is calm . and I don't remember about Janet I do know the all have to be in a chute to be brushed out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom