grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robert finally heard from Hot Disch Farms he is going to take new pics of the girls, SBR 19 is nice and healthy according to him. Robert say's Craig sound like the old fashioned farmer type honest and straight talking.

Bother 19 and Janet are currently sharing a pasture with a bull. Good news all around

Robert finally heard from Hot Disch Farms he is going to take new pics of the girls, SBR 19 is nice and healthy according to him. Robert say's Craig sound like the old fashioned farmer type honest and straight talking.

Bother 19 and Janet are currently sharing a pasture with a bull. Good news all around
can you change SBR19 s name ? or will that be a big todo ?

Quote: Were you seeing green??
sickbyc.gif
big_smile.png

Quote:
NO they are registered but NO traceable ancestory with out lots of DNA testing. and with out bloodline you can NOT figure out the color possiblilties of calves and such
The only thing you won't know about the color genes are if they have one or none Imperial gene.

If they have trim, one Royal gene. No trim, no Royal gene.
Grey nose? possible to have one Imperial gene or no Imperial gene. That's the only thing you won't know.

Quote: Were you seeing green??
sickbyc.gif
big_smile.png

Quote:
NO they are registered but NO traceable ancestory with out lots of DNA testing. and with out bloodline you can NOT figure out the color possiblilties of calves and such
The only thing you won't know about the color genes are if they have one or none Imperial gene.

If they have trim, one Royal gene. No trim, no Royal gene.
Grey nose? possible to have one Imperial gene or no Imperial gene. That's the only thing you won't know.

Comet is native (grey) and Star is native trim ( thus 1/2 royal or 100% trim) imperial on both unknown at the moment I need better looks at their calves noses

I don't

not sure since she is 17 if it would be worth the hoopla and she is probably used to being called old #19 and other unprintable names

She did have a still born last year and then did NOT cycle last year.

she is going to be a waste of money. no babies from her unless you want her for meat. But, I have a lot of chickens that are a waste and knew it when I bought them. speckled sussex hen with spurs was one of them. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom