grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning! It's going to be hot today. Poor kiddo doesn't do so well running cross country on the heat. Little hazy/smoky too, so his asthma is going to bug him. Got to get out and water before the temps go up. See you all later.

Something I've always wanted to know, just in case I might someday actually maybe bake something... maybe... someday. The amount listed for the flour is before it is sifted, yes?

yes, unless it says double sifted. and flour is just a guess guidline anyway. your supposed to be able to actually tell when theres enough in there. Like cookies will call for 1-11/4c. You judge when its stiff enough. thats mostly IMO depending on what size eggs you have used. ie: bigger eggs =more flour.

There is a classmate of my #1 who missed her junior and senior year of high school due to sleeping. She sleeps 20 hrs a day! It is some rare disorder/condition/disease... was in the newspaper. but can't remember what it's called. They expect her to be back to normal soon. But now she's got 2 yrs to catch up in school.

not narcolepsy?

Good morning! It's going to be hot today. Poor kiddo doesn't do so well running cross country on the heat. Little hazy/smoky too, so his asthma is going to bug him. Got to get out and water before the temps go up. See you all later.
Something I've always wanted to know, just in case I might someday actually maybe bake something... maybe... someday. The amount listed for the flour is before it is sifted, yes?
I've never thought about it! My grandmas big metal sifter had measurements printed on it.

And all the kids are gone. Good morning all.
wee.gif
jumpy.gif
love that dance with evil glow in your eyes. LOL

Thanks granny! You should give cooking lessons.
lol.png

Not narcolepsy. That just makes you fall asleep at any time with no warning. She does not wake up for 20 hours or more. Awake just long enough to eat and potty, then she's out. She must have no muscle tone left.

Camping, I need that kind of sifter! Just in case I use it some day.. maybe... off in the future... when I might bake something... yeah... we'll see.

Last edited:
Granny, could your body be making you sleep to help kick the rest of that bug out?

IDK, Still coughing my brains out. I wake up on my own at 6 , make coffee and actually drink half a cup then gone til noon. I went to bed early.
I am sleeping more then awake at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom