grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do they have as much feathering on their feet as the black one ? They dont have the vault but some dont. could be without DNA we would never know. LOL They are cute.

First day of school

:gig

Good morning! It's going to be hot today. Poor kiddo doesn't do so well running cross country on the heat. Little hazy/smoky too, so his asthma is going to bug him. Got to get out and water before the temps go up. See you all later.

Something I've always wanted to know, just in case I might someday actually maybe bake something... maybe... someday. The amount listed for the flour is before it is sifted, yes?

Ick - poor kid, sounds like it's going to be a rough meet for him today.....hope he does all right.
And all the kids are gone. Good morning all.
Woo Hoo!!!!! Now, what are you going to do with yourself all day?

Forgot to show you all my treasures from the day spent with MIL --- she came to the door with a lovely little gift bag saying it was a housewarming present for me -- and inside were the two towels (DH had mentioned I was going to do a chicken theme and reds in the kitchen). Then, at one of the thrift stores we found the clock and she saw me admiring it so that came home with us.....it was running funny until I realized the hands had gotten squished/bent which was causing the minute hand to get hung up on the hour hand, that's all fixed now ....... I'd have kept/hung it anyway, but glad it is functional.

Forgot to show you all my treasures from the day spent with MIL --- she came to the door with a lovely little gift bag saying it was a housewarming present for me -- and inside were the two towels (DH had mentioned I was going to do a chicken theme and reds in the kitchen). Then, at one of the thrift stores we found the clock and she saw me admiring it so that came home with us.....it was running funny until I realized the hands had gotten squished/bent which was causing the minute hand to get hung up on the hour hand, that's all fixed now ....... I'd have kept/hung it anyway, but glad it is functional.
So sweet!

So much of the chicken themed stuff I find in the stores I don't like, but these are really nice! MIL earns an A+ !
smile.png

So much of the chicken themed stuff I find in the stores I don't like, but these are really nice! MIL earns an A+ !
smile.png

I'm the same way - I have passed up a LOT of stuff because it just wasn't "me".......I think it happens a lot with the theme du jour, which chickens seem to be lately, in the rush to cash in they just throw them on everything and don't give a lot of thought to the overall quality.

he.gif

So, just got a message from DS - turns out that while today *is* Wednesday it is the one Wednesday of the whole school year that they will NOT be having early release............which means that after I changed all my plans for today, because I thought DS was out at 1:45 and I agreed to pick him up vs. him walking home, I didn't have to and *could* have gotten all my errands done today........of course I only find that out after it is late enough in the day that I can't change my plans back
barnie.gif

Oh well, there's always tomorrow........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom