grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
DH said it's looking like Jasper likes me more.

THAT'S BECAUSE I DO ALL THE STUFF.
barnie.gif
And BINGO was his name-o ------ this happens so often, including in our own home. DH calls me an "animal thief" but the truth of the matter is I do almost all of the work, training and play with every animal in the family so OF COURSE I end up being the 'favorite'. Of course when this comes up and I point that out he balks but if he would just put in a little more time into her day-to-day care and especially in working with her training she'd be "his" dog too. He gets especially frustrated at the difference in her listening skills with me vs. him -- well, yeah, she listens to and works for me and not you, but ME doing more work with her ("you need to work on your dog") isn't going to do a darn thing to address that.

Camp you trying to kill you bush/tree thing?
LOL
That was hilarious!

Monday we had family over for a BBQ..so I didn't walk.
Yesterday I was in a mood...still cleaning up the mess from the day before...so I didn't walk.
Today..it was drizzling.....
Tomorrow...I have to be at the school for "Grandparent's breakfast" then I will be working in the library for the book fair..
so I won't be able to walk.
Maybe Friday I can get a walk in!

Boy o boy I was on a roll last week...this week it went to poop.

STILL NO smoking though!!

Monday we had family over for a BBQ..so I didn't walk.
Yesterday I was in a mood...still cleaning up the mess from the day before...so I didn't walk.
Today..it was drizzling.....
Tomorrow...I have to be at the school for "Grandparent's breakfast" then I will be working in the library for the book fair..
so I won't be able to walk.
Maybe Friday I can get a walk in!

Boy o boy I was on a roll last week...this week it went to poop.

STILL NO smoking though!!
Go Kiki!!!!!! Keep on truckin girly

I reached my stopping point for the yard... Mosquitoes are coming out.

1.) bathtub is going beneath that water hose thing. I'm taking it down and killing the poison ivy.

2.) I'm leaving the rock beneath the bathtub, but taking out all the rest. I've hated it for six years. Two years ago I started taking it out, but then came the health issues and I had to slow down.

3.) radishes are already in the blue planter. What goes in the other 3? Veggies or herbs, because those are the seeds I have. I'm also putting herbs in the tub.

Last edited:
I reached my stopping point for the yard... Mosquitoes are coming out.

1.) bathtub is going beneath that water hose thing. I'm taking it down and killing the poison ivy.

2.) I'm leaving the rock beneath the bathtub, but taking out all the rest. I've hated it for six years. Two years ago I started taking it out, but then came the health issues and I had to slow down.

3.) radishes are already in the blue planter. What goes in the other 3? Veggies or herbs, because those are the seeds I have. I'm also putting herbs in the tub.
I love the bath tub idea....
I love the stumps too.
I have been collecting some and haven't yet decided what I am going to do with them.
Maybe put them along the chicken's fence line with plants on top.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom