grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
good evening all

caught up but am BEAT lots of little jobs again today. And by the time I was ready to take pics it was getting dark

The new thermocoupler was NOT the problem on Robert's furnace.
barnie.gif

I am out for the night

Sweet Dreams Warm Fuzzies and Prayers

see you in the am.

Serama coop has mites again.  that ivermectin is getting expensive  to be using every couple months.  I thought it worked good. Treated the coop with sevin dust. gave all the chickens a drop and a bite.  Made them look tons better. but it hasnt been that long ago.  Big coop is still mite free.
What kind of ivermectin do you use? The type for cattle? 10 percent

5:30 am laying in my bed with cotton mouth. I always wake up thirsty except I havent slept. Today is grandparents day for CB and it couldnt be worse timing. So DD took off last night leaving all the kids here but one to go "get blankets". I dont know when/if she came back. I didnt bother to check. I told her I was going to bed. And I did.
Toms DD is to come for a visit not this weekend but next. 3 of them. They will stay the weekend. I bet he dont hide out in him room then but I might.
SO DD brought some food, asked me if I wanted some . that was a big no. she brought some good looking brownies and donuts asked me ,I said no. She gave the kids either donut or brownie then I heard konner ask and a big sigh from her and a I guess in a sarcastic tone. She never asked Tom or Robert.
I would never in a million years take food to someone elses house if I didnt intend to share with everyone. I dont have much battery in here and my charger is under someone sleeping .
Sorry for the rant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom