grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
5:30 am laying in my bed with cotton mouth. I always wake up thirsty except I havent slept. Today is grandparents day for CB and it couldnt be worse timing. So DD took off last night leaving all the kids here but one to go "get blankets". I dont know when/if she came back. I didnt bother to check. I told her I was going to bed. And I did.
Toms DD is to come for a visit not this weekend but next. 3 of them. They will stay the weekend. I bet he dont hide out in him room then but I might.
SO DD brought some food, asked me if I wanted some . that was a big no. she brought some good looking brownies and donuts asked me ,I said no. She gave the kids either donut or brownie then I heard konner ask and a big sigh from her and a I guess in a sarcastic tone. She never asked Tom or Robert.
I would never in a million years take food to someone elses house if I didnt intend to share with everyone. I dont have much battery in here and my charger is under someone sleeping .
Sorry for the rant.
PLZ come

good ugh something all.
caf.gif

So much to try and get done before I get in my pimp mobile on Friday night and I honestly don't want to move BUT they say the best thing for sore/stiff/aching muscles-bones- is more of what caused it in the first place. My hunter's start pouring in in a week and I have NOT got the she cleaned out so they have access to the bird freezer, or the cleaning station ready , or extra cleaning supplies, and room goodies like snot rags and butt wipe ordered. Should probably do that first so its here next weds.

I'm up... I'm up.... Kinda. Uggghhhh
Granny, big super hugs. The kids should all be in school now hopefully.
Star, I'm with twist.. How is it going? Would love to hear your story for some encouragement.

Twisted... Move yes.. But don't over do it.

Wishing, glad you made it through yesterday.

My goal for the day is trying to get a hold of all the laundry... Organize it again and lots of folding. I have no where to put it so it's like fighting a loss cause.... I really miss having my own spot. I feel very discouraged but o can't change that. It's frustrating with so many things up in the air... And not having enough money to get things going... Stagnant... Everything is stagnant... Such is my life. Doesn't help dwelling on it and just feeling sad for myself... But I don't want to embrace what I have right now!!! Lol

My goal for the day is trying to get a hold of all the laundry... Organize it again and lots of folding. I have no where to put it so it's like fighting a loss cause.... I really miss having my own spot. I feel very discouraged but o can't change that. It's frustrating with so many things up in the air... And not having enough money to get things going... Stagnant... Everything is stagnant... Such is my life. Doesn't help dwelling on it and just feeling sad for myself... But I don't want to embrace what I have right now!!! Lol
Hugs, Linda!
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

5:30 am laying in my bed with cotton mouth. I always wake up thirsty except I havent slept. Today is grandparents day for CB and it couldnt be worse timing. So DD took off last night leaving all the kids here but one to go "get blankets". I dont know when/if she came back. I didnt bother to check. I told her I was going to bed. And I did.
Toms DD is to come for a visit not this weekend but next. 3 of them. They will stay the weekend. I bet he dont hide out in him room then but I might.
SO DD brought some food, asked me if I wanted some . that was a big no. she brought some good looking brownies and donuts asked me ,I said no. She gave the kids either donut or brownie then I heard konner ask and a big sigh from her and a I guess in a sarcastic tone. She never asked Tom or Robert.
I would never in a million years take food to someone elses house if I didnt intend to share with everyone. I dont have much battery in here and my charger is under someone sleeping .
Sorry for the rant.

I am really, really struggling to come up with words that will not result in me getting the boot from the site on this one, Granny..........can't begin to wrap my head around the absolute sense of entitlement and lack of appreciation, to say the least.

good ugh something all.
caf.gif

So much to try and get done before I get in my pimp mobile on Friday night and I honestly don't want to move BUT they say the best thing for sore/stiff/aching muscles-bones- is more of what caused it in the first place. My hunter's start pouring in in a week and I have NOT got the she cleaned out so they have access to the bird freezer, or the cleaning station ready , or extra cleaning supplies, and room goodies like snot rags and butt wipe ordered. Should probably do that first so its here next weds.

Morning, Twist -- fake it till ya make it, right?

Hey - you need to get Jane to come over - she loves laundry!
I can so identify with the frustration of feeling like you are living in limbo - that you are stuck.....and feeling like the only movement that does take place is all in the wrong direction.

Hugs, Linda!
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

Morning, Tippy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom