grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
aww, sorry camping.:hugs probably the headache . sorry about your granny being sick. thats some serious stuff. I hope she is moving around as much as possible.

She looked really good! Sitting "side saddle" in the bed with one foot down. She wasn't under the covers at all. She said she slept all day yesterday. After a little while she got to coughing and that's the only time she seemed sick at all. Her vitals were normal.

ugh! I'm sorry you feel bad and your g-ma is sick. You can't put that off and rest a bit?

It's crunch time. :( Today is the deadline to register and get the limited edition orange shirt with zombies, so I'm blitzing social media. Next Monday is the deadline to register and get a white shirt, and for sponsors to be on the shirt. Then the event is the 31st.

It's going to be fine. I just need to start each day by hiking the pups to the river and back.

Sorry to hear about your grandma, camping.  :(    Headache could easily be from stress with all that you do.  Breathe deep, close your eyes, breathe some more, and count your blessings.  If that doesn't work, I take advil.  Then go take care of everything.  Prayers for you and your grandma.  :hugs

I couldn't find anything but Aleve, so I took that. I can still take plain Tylenol later if I need to.

Thanks y'all for checking on me. Off to run my few town errands. :weee

LOL I do have the fly swat handy but she dont jump she is head butting like a bull.  shes not doing it on purpose. more exercise maybe ?     I dont think there is anything to be done with very large eggs. I have heard hens like that can end up with ovarian cancers or egg bound. I guess i would add a little oil to the diet. dont know if that would be good for them or not but i would give it a try. and if you do find her to be egg bound tums is the answer to that. and a warm soak. 

wishing very funny about the 2x4s.  I have tree limbs in mine and 2x4s. I think of the chickens like i wish i had done for my son. expose them to as many different things as you can when they are young including foods. Was it you that put the dueling chickens on twists post yesterday ? then the ones drinking ? I have need of the ones that were drinking ..
Granny I got so excited when I seen that camping had posted the drinking things again. It was like Christmas came early. Raced to get paper and pen. Then I saw what you had to type to post them. It take me a half a day to post one so I took the paper and pen back to where it belonged.

think i am being ignored. lol oh well. i tried . bbl they are back !!

Quote:
he.gif
Well, apparently I didn't hit the post button. Tried to tell you I entered this morning, and you saw it too, because you voted. Is there more than one contest?

Mutt thank you so much! It is amazing the wonderful dogs you can get at the pound. Honestly some of my best dogs did come from the pound. Again thank you so much . I've saved both links. I read the first but since I have crs I figured I'd save it . Now hopefully I'll remember I saved it lol. If I should ask again, someone please jump in and say (you stupid idiot, it's saved on your cell )
I loved all the pics of your critters last night. I was so mentally and physically exhausted I just relaxed and red. I could hardly put a sentence together. Your new littles are adorable! How do you do this BYC stuff on a phone? That would drive me plumb nuts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom