Status
Not open for further replies.
a single double .
gig.gif
me neither either
lau.gif
yuckyuck.gif
Dork.

Yeah, granny, I've always purposely kept them on an irregular schedule too, as far as letting them out and getting snacks. I didn't want to be a slave to them, but the one Marans I have now SCREAMS when she gets up in the am if she has to stay in the run.
barnie.gif
She's way louder than any rooster, so I now slavishly run out there in my jammies to open the pop door. Ugh. Me thinks Santa will come early this year and get me an automatic opener.
big_smile.png

Is this the drinking one?
smiley-eatdrink004.gif
or this
smiley-eatdrink042.gif
how about this?
smiley-eatdrink048.gif

camping, I dont like it when your this quiet.  was it you that did the drinking chickens ? it was one of you two.

Sorry, I've been nonstop this morning. Went to see my grandma in the hosp with pneumonia. Stopped at Walmart and got her a gorgeous mum. Visited awhile, then to TSC for feed and back to Walmart for cream cheese. All in jeans that are too tight. :/

I brought coffee and water with me for the drive this morning, but I'm getting a headache. Not sure what's triggering it. I have to go back to town and round up a few 5k things, but I don't feel good. Not sure if lunch didn't agree, or it's nausea from this headache.

I haven't even let my chickens out today. :(

Last edited:
Sorry, I've been nonstop this morning. Went to see my grandma in the hosp with pneumonia. Stopped at Walmart and got her a gorgeous mum. Visited awhile, then to TSC for feed and back to Walmart for cream cheese. All in jeans that are too tight.
hmm.png

I brought coffee and water with me for the drive this morning, but I'm getting a headache. Not sure what's triggering it. I have to go back to town and round up a few 5k things, but I don't feel good. Not sure if lunch didn't agree, or it's nausea from this headache.

I haven't even let my chickens out today.
sad.png

aww, sorry camping.
hugs.gif
probably the headache . sorry about your granny being sick. thats some serious stuff. I hope she is moving around as much as possible.

Yeah, granny, I've always purposely kept them on an irregular schedule too, as far as letting them out and getting snacks. I didn't want to be a slave to them, but the one Marans I have now SCREAMS when she gets up in the am if she has to stay in the run.
barnie.gif
She's way louder than any rooster, so I now slavishly run out there in my jammies to open the pop door. Ugh. Me thinks Santa will come early this year and get me an automatic opener.
big_smile.png

Is this the drinking one?
smiley-eatdrink004.gif
or this
smiley-eatdrink042.gif
how about this?
smiley-eatdrink048.gif

I think the last one would be the best ! are you going to do it ?
bow.gif

Sorry, I've been nonstop this morning. Went to see my grandma in the hosp with pneumonia. Stopped at Walmart and got her a gorgeous mum. Visited awhile, then to TSC for feed and back to Walmart for cream cheese. All in jeans that are too tight.
hmm.png

I haven't even let my chickens out today.
sad.png
ugh! I'm sorry you feel bad and your g-ma is sick. You can't put that off and rest a bit?

Sorry to hear about your grandma, camping.
sad.png
Headache could easily be from stress with all that you do. Breathe deep, close your eyes, breathe some more, and count your blessings. If that doesn't work, I take advil. Then go take care of everything. Prayers for you and your grandma.
hugs.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom