grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made beenie weineys dh wanted biscuts . I dont open them because they scare the crap out of me. He couldnt get it open. I said let me look and find the line . He handed them to me I got the can kinda close to my face so I could see and POP ! I threw the biscuts said a bunch of bad words and dh had butter bread .

1f31b.png
1f31c.png
1f319.png
what is that ?

I made beenie weineys  dh wanted biscuts . I dont open them because they scare the crap out of me. He couldnt get it open. I said let me look and find the line . He handed them to me I got the can kinda close to my face so I could see and POP ! I threw the biscuts said a bunch of bad words and dh had butter bread .
Granny you should look in the frozen section. I think pillbury make a frozen biscuit that you just take from freezer to oven ~ then eat. No more scary, popping cans :oops: :lau

I made beenie weineys  dh wanted biscuts . I dont open them because they scare the crap out of me. He couldnt get it open. I said let me look and find the line . He handed them to me I got the can kinda close to my face so I could see and POP ! I threw the biscuts said a bunch of bad words and dh had butter bread .

Use a spoon far away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom