grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
evening all got to farm today but then to cold and windy to give the new girls a "beauty treatment" as I need to have my fingers uncovered. BUT supposed to be in the 70's on sunday so that is the plan of attack. We are going to brush and cut all the burrs we can other then the tails no flys to speak of any more and I don't want to shave the tails going into winter. 19's face is looking much better and the wound on her dewlap is healing. Stopped at a ranch supply center for the 7 way , needles, syrenges, a jug of iodine, and a sprayer grand total under $13.00. This 7 way stuff is funny, same amount no matter the size of the animal and you can give 2 units or 5 units and it doesn't matter.

Got the new treats bin (old dorm fridge size only a freezer) set up to store the yak treats just laid it on it's back and works like a charm. Will hold a 50 lb bag of treats and a small side compartment or what ever else you might want. Then worked on Robert's electric and outside lights and such. Was back in town by 5 :15 pm. Find out I have to monthly renters moving out in the next 3 to 5 days
barnie.gif
Sure hope they won't need much done to make them rentable other then maybe a good cleaning
hugs.gif

Did I tell you all what DDs old LL did to them?
They wereasleep this am and heard someone screaming Sil name. They jumped up and she was in the house ! She was screaming at them and Sil put her out. Told her she had no right to walk in there . She was screaming its my Fing house and I can do what I want. she said when are you leaving I want you gone now. and he tried to slam the door and she stuck her foot in the door. He said since you ask so nicely 30 days after you take us to court. She came back and turned the water off. She must of lied about getting the 10 day eviction. I think they are going to the police after they settled with the new LL. Then someone on FB got a hold of DD wanting to go to court with DD ( she dont intend to go) and has a lawsuit against LL for same reasons.
They were in their rights to shoot her.

Sorry about the wasted trip and gas there granny to witchy nursie
hugs.gif
OMG I hope it comes back around when she needs pain pills.
fl.gif

Hey Twist, glad you got to go see them anyway. did you get the electric fixed ? What kind of treats do yaks like ?
I dont believe I would wish this on my worst enemy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom