grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same thing happened to dd. Whileshe was at work ll set her stuff out on carport & turned water off. Had only given her 20 day notice that he had sold the house. She went to swear out a warrant but they refused to do it.

I stopped at a fruit stand today and got halg gallon of apple cider and asked if she had any split pumpkins for the chickens. She gave me one and DS brought it in the house . well anyway, Bandit is eating it. Thought he was being quiet for a change.

I stopped at a fruit stand today and got halg gallon of apple cider and asked if she had any split pumpkins for the chickens. She gave me one and DS brought it in the house . well anyway, Bandit is eating it. Thought he was being quiet for a change.

That's gonna spoil his good record of not pooping in the house!

we managed to presidential solution the outside light. He has one of those crap motion sensor lights so he can reset the directions and at what height the sensor picks up movement.

They like apples and alfalfa cubes not so much green maters or cukes at any stage.

I bought a 50lb. bag of cubes for the chickens. Not sure why. they didnt like them.

Quote:
this to shall pass
lau.gif
a pumpkin powered pup pretty penny pinching

Yes it is but his niece works in the circuit clerks office so thats why he wouldn t do the warrant. I Told her its who u know around here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom