grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
2,556.00 . Thats how much I spend a year for smokes. CB is mathing me. LOL I dont buy new clothes, make up, beer or anything really except chicken food.

Quote: boredom... curiosity... puppiness

Wishing , what did you end up with for dinner ?
I like stuffing but never baked it with meat before like chicken breast.
I must have sprouted some small wings, because I put canned soup, rice and water in a baking dish and put chicken breasts on top. Baked in the oven... and it's edible! At least for 3 if us. #2 fell asleep. Friday and he's worn out!

Last edited:
2,556.00 . Thats how much I spend a year for smokes. CB is mathing me. LOL I dont buy new clothes, make up, beer or anything really except chicken food.

You could go to Hawaii for less than that!
big_smile.png

Now don't get me wrong I do believe that smoking is bad for my health BUT the whole second hand smoke is BUNK if it was true all of our generation would be full of cancer or dead BECAUSE most of us grew up with a least one parent who smoked.

boredom... curiosity... puppiness

I must have sprouted some small wings, because I put canned soup, rice and water in a baking dish and put chicken breasts on top. Baked in the oven... and it's edible! At least for 3 if us. #2 fell asleep. Friday and he's worn out!

cream of shroom ?
droolin.gif
Poor guy is wore out ! Mine are on fall break now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom