Great Depression of 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything will come full circle as history repeats itself. Government historically will try to seize the reigns of power from the people.

Hopefully, thru due diligence, the people will reign the power back in, and hopefully being a very "large" request.

Technology is not on the side of the people this round...musket for musket and cannon for cannon is of days gone by.

Our fight now is between Good & Evil in my opinion, stateside & worldwide....

Find your peace and pick a side.

People can express their opinions as long as they say that it is their opinion. However, they cannot libel or slander others unless they have pretty darn good truth and evidence. In some countries, truth is not a defense, but is regarded as something worse because the truth is very hard to deny.

Slander is verbal and libel is written. Either way, they can get one into a lot of trouble.

For many years the New York Times Rule established that those who put themselves in the public eye have a harder time suing for libel and slander. The bar is set higher for them. That may change now.

Remember Liberace sued a British paper for alleging that he was gay. He won, not because he was straight, but because the paper's source weaseled on them. There must be proof and witnesses.

While I am thinking of it, I probably should mention that yesterday I got an e mail from my half brother. I found that strange; he died last May 21st. Like a fool, I opened the e mail from the great beyond just to see what it was. It turned out to be an advertisement for some weight loss medication.

Don't open e mails from the dead.

While I am thinking of it, I probably should mention that yesterday I got an e mail from my half brother. I found that strange; he died last May 21st. Like a fool, I opened the e mail from the great beyond just to see what it was. It turned out to be an advertisement for some weight loss medication.

Don't open e mails from the dead.

had the same thing happen after a friend died, I just sent a reply telling the spammer it was nice that (name of friend) was taking the time to e-mail me from heaven and was wanting to talk to me.

Well, I see that the economist that predicted a melt down of the dollar on March 4th, 2014 is behind a bit. He was off his mark, but the situation that led him to believe so still exist. People abroad hold such a massive amount of our dollars, sixteen trillion of US currency. Russia is threatening to dump their dollars on the market if we put sanctions of them for their actions in the Ukraine.

The Baltic republics are probably next. I am unsure about Kazakhstan and the other central Asian former members of the Soviet Union. They may be more trouble than they are worth. Moscow probably doesn't want to face the Islamic menace.

Some nations holding dollars may decide to run before the Russian sell off. I suspect those middle eastern countries are working their way free of the dollar right now. China will be the tipping point. Once the Russians sell, the Chinese will want out of the dollar rapidly.

Where will all those dollars go? Well they will be spent on hard assets, mostly in the west.

Our nation can only produce so many jars of peanut butter and jelly. With a massive infusion of cash, the price of food and other supplies will sky rocket. We will be priced out of the grocery store. Grain and other agricultural products will be shipped abroad in exchange for the Obama bucks.

It looks like Obama will just stand by while Putin puts the former Soviet Union back together. There is not much he can do about it.

Well, I see that the economist that predicted a melt down of the dollar on March 4th, 2014 is behind a bit. He was off his mark, but the situation that led him to believe so still exist. People abroad hold such a massive amount of our dollars, sixteen trillion of US currency. Russia is threatening to dump their dollars on the market if we put sanctions of them for their actions in the Ukraine.

The Baltic republics are probably next. I am unsure about Kazakhstan and the other central Asian former members of the Soviet Union. They may be more trouble than they are worth. Moscow probably doesn't want to face the Islamic menace.

Some nations holding dollars may decide to run before the Russian sell off. I suspect those middle eastern countries are working their way free of the dollar right now. China will be the tipping point. Once the Russians sell, the Chinese will want out of the dollar rapidly.

Where will all those dollars go? Well they will be spent on hard assets, mostly in the west.

Our nation can only produce so many jars of peanut butter and jelly. With a massive infusion of cash, the price of food and other supplies will sky rocket. We will be priced out of the grocery store. Grain and other agricultural products will be shipped abroad in exchange for the Obama bucks.

It looks like Obama will just stand by while Putin puts the former Soviet Union back together. There is not much he can do about it.

If the Russians start to sell off their dollars to lower the value of the dollar, they will be the big losers. Investors will buy them up faster then Russia could sell them.

I'll bet you there will be no meltdown of the dollar, lets say two jelly donuts. But lets put a reasonable time limit, because I'm hungry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom