Great Depression of 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, it looks to me like the plane made it to land. 

Based on developments that's what I'm thinking too...
Don't know how many mobiles are still ringing though, if it's just one or two there's always a chance they might not have been on the plane.

Last edited:

So, why would someone want to steal an airplane full of people?

A 777 makes a good missile an 200+ people as hostages can get things done.

yes we saw 3 missiles made of planes 13 years ago.

A lot has changed since then, when it comes to safety precautions both on planes and at airports. If it is terrorism (the two Iranian guys on board don't seem to have any connections, but there were 237 other passengers) it's pretty daunting to think about how fast they managed to find a way to bypass the technological efforts of the world.

Last edited:
A lot has changed since then, when it comes to safety precautions both on planes and at airports. If it is terrorism (the two Iranian guys on board don't seem to have any connections, but there were 237 other passengers) it's pretty daunting to think about how fast they managed to find a way to bypass the technological efforts of the world.
Security theater. Not much of the changes you see do anything at all in reality.

The plane's computer may have been hacked, and it could be flying based upon a signal from God only knows where. These new planes are fly by wire. There are no cables and pulleys like the old planes. That plane could be anywhere now. If those passengers were not killed in a crash, I am pretty sure someone did them in somehow.

I think I will stick to Amtrak and Via Rail.

Thinking about it, though, it is just ten years since the terrorist attacked the rail system in Spain.

I'm never going on a plane again. If I can't drive there, I'm not going, is my motto.
My brother told his boss that a few years ago when he took a work trip an the nudie scanner decided the hammer loop on his carpenter pants was a bomb then the TSA agent freaked out over feeling something threw his pants that was "strapped" to his leg. It was his boxers...

Cross country road trips on the company dime ever sense...

My brother told his boss that a few years ago when he took a work trip an the nudie scanner decided the hammer loop on his carpenter pants was a bomb then the TSA agent freaked out over feeling something threw his pants that was "strapped" to his leg. It was his boxers...

Yep, welcome to the 21st century... We can't even wear boxers anymore without being questioned.

lol.png

My dad once had a bullet in his suitcase from the range. He totally forgot about it and when his suitcase went through the scanners...yeah. He said he had guys following him onto the plane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom