Great Depression of 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dennis, is that worse than honoring in the rose garden the family of a turn coat deserter?

The US government is dropping off little OTM kids at the Greyhound terminals in Arizona. They are dumped in 110 degree heat. The sheriff is so busy changing diapers and caring for kids that they cannot enforce the law.

Things like this do not happen without organization. Transiting Mexico is difficult for an adult OTM, it would be impossible for a child. Someone is organizing this invasion. I suspect it goes back to the White House. But, like Lois Lerner's e mails, the trail will all disappear.

What is happening to our country? The leadership of the Taliban got set free. The war in Iraq was for nothing. Soon, the Sunni and Shia will be at war, and it will not be a nice war. Worse, it will not be contained to the Middle East. No, we will see problems here and everywhere in this world.

Sad to say.

What is happening to our country?? It has gone to he** in a hand basket as my Grandmother used to say. And you are correct this next war will be everywhere. And anyone who tries to prepare for what will be coming will be hunted down like the man in Fla has been.

What is happening to our country?? It has gone to he** in a hand basket as my Grandmother used to say. And you are correct this next war will be everywhere. And anyone who tries to prepare for what will be coming will be hunted down like the man in Fla has been.

It may make you feel better to know that people have been saying exactly what you did for at least the last 150 years, and probably for much longer than that.

I suppose that means the Minnesota Vikings will also lose their copyright. And what about those Fighting Irish? Or, is this only disparaging to non white peoples?

When politically correct people tell me they are offended, I say "Good, you need to be offended. I meant to offend you. I don't like you." Then I get sent to class to learn that I should like and respect all people. That is BS. Some people deserve no respect, and I don't mind telling then that.

I suppose that means the Minnesota Vikings will also lose their copyright. And what about those Fighting Irish? Or, is this only disparaging to non white peoples?

When politically correct people tell me they are offended, I say "Good, you need to be offended. I meant to offend you. I don't like you." Then I get sent to class to learn that I should like and respect all people. That is BS. Some people deserve no respect, and I don't mind telling then that.

I agree Rufus! Some folks will never deserve respect. People seem to forget respect is earned not something you are entitled to.

On a more serious note, I see the Sunnis seem to have found the non existent weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. They knew where they were all along. Now let's see if they use them. I bet gas masks are bringing a premium in Baghdad. Would an Arab wear an Israeli made gas mask?

Those people finally have what they have always wanted, a chance to murder each other. The President says there needs to be a political settlement. How can one group make a political settlement with some other group that is bound and determined to kill the other groups?

I think it is time for us to bow out and then hope and pray they don't end up here. We don't need their war here.

When I watch the television news I see all of those armored cars and tanks and think "we paid for those."

It is sickening.

On a more serious note, I see the Sunnis seem to have found the non existent weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. They knew where they were all along. Now let's see if they use them. I bet gas masks are bringing a premium in Baghdad. Would an Arab wear an Israeli made gas mask?

Those people finally have what they have always wanted, a chance to murder each other. The President says there needs to be a political settlement. How can one group make a political settlement with some other group that is bound and determined to kill the other groups?

I think it is time for us to bow out and then hope and pray they don't end up here. We don't need their war here.

When I watch the television news I see all of those armored cars and tanks and think "we paid for those."

It is sickening.

Sorry that you didn't think it is serious when the government takes away property that was yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom